Lexington Show - 2/14 and 2/15 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Lexington Show - 2/14 and 2/15

KYMike
02-13-2009, 13:36
Given some of our previous discussions on this topic, I probably know the answer already...but then again it is a new world.

Anyone going to the show in Lexington this weekend? (Why did they make it Valentine's weekend??)

Berretta9
02-13-2009, 20:16
Nothing more romantic than taking you sweetee to a gun show.

Kentucky_Guy
02-14-2009, 06:06
Im taking the TEN DOLLARS that you have to pay to get into that POS show and flushing it down the toilet.....

I get the same return on my money. :)

Berretta9
02-14-2009, 07:33
Or you could just spend it on a new hat.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Just ribbing you.

Kentucky_Guy
02-14-2009, 10:37
Or you could just spend it on a new hat.:rofl::rofl::rofl: Just ribbing you.

hmmmmmm....Who got crucified by Notre Dame????????

heheheheehehehe:rofl: J/K pal:wavey:

KYMike
02-14-2009, 13:03
The show has always been bad. But it's worse than ever. Even Bud's doesn't show up for it now. They're booming at their shop, so that isn't a surprise. A LOT of the regulars were absent.

I will say this, though. Sherwoods out of Bowling Green was beating Bud's online prices by 5-10% across the board (at least on the brands I looked at) on new, with even better deals than that to be had in their booth. They were even making fair offers on used (well, for a shop).

Every other table was a Complete waste of time. They did have a HUGE amount of rusty carry pieces, if that's your thing, most higher than new prices. Eventually I'll waste enough admission to learn my lesson. Some guys were saving their $10/head and horsetrading on their tailgates in the lot. I contemplated going back tomorrow, but I'll just wait for Louisville.

KYMike
02-14-2009, 13:26
Nothing more romantic than taking you sweetee to a gun show.

I'm glad YOU understand that. Wish you would have explained that to my wife in class!! ;-)

Berretta9
02-14-2009, 14:08
hmmmmmm....Who got crucified by Notre Dame????????

heheheheehehehe:rofl: J/K pal:wavey:

I hear ya. I'm not sure who showed up that night but it was not the same team that beat them here. Ofcourse they do have God on their side, maybe that was it

Berretta9
02-14-2009, 14:10
I'm glad YOU understand that. Wish you would have explained that to my wife in class!! ;-)

You need to get her involved in some competitive shooting. Before long she will want to go to the shows looking for something that will give her an edge. That would be a great date. One can dream.