SE AZ Glockers [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : SE AZ Glockers

familywgn
02-13-2009, 16:12
Hey all,

There in a new gun shop in Marana (aka NW Tucson) that has glocks in stock, well 3 anyway, and G19 mags. Mags are only $26 and the Glocks are $550.

I can post the address if you need.

I don't work there, just stopped by and thought you might like to know.

Let me know,
Familywgn

rygantor
02-16-2009, 12:01
An address would be great, I might just make it up there on my days off. You can never have enough gun stores around.

familywgn
02-17-2009, 15:58
Store information is

Arizona Gun Emporium
3682 W. Orange Grove #128
Tucson, AZ

520-297-2110

Enjoy

shooting4fun
02-20-2009, 23:30
Howdy Familywgn, and et al.,

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it! In these times it is good to promote that economic stimulus in the right way!

Just looked it up on the maps and I see that it is just around the corner from the Sportsmans Warehouse. One of my more popular TUS destinations. Several of my shooting buddies and I make the run over there to pick up supplies from time to time. Generally after one of the area USPSA club matches.

We'll have a go at the store next time we're in the neighborhood. By any chance did you happen to catch the store's operational hours and days? If good fortune would have it they might just be open during the weekends.

THXs again for the info.

Cheers!

familywgn
02-24-2009, 23:35
Howdy Familywgn, and et al.,

Thanks for the information. Appreciate it! In these times it is good to promote that economic stimulus in the right way!

Just looked it up on the maps and I see that it is just around the corner from the Sportsmans Warehouse. One of my more popular TUS destinations. Several of my shooting buddies and I make the run over there to pick up supplies from time to time. Generally after one of the area USPSA club matches.

We'll have a go at the store next time we're in the neighborhood. By any chance did you happen to catch the store's operational hours and days? If good fortune would have it they might just be open during the weekends.

THXs again for the info.

Cheers!

Yeah, 10-6 Monday through Saturday