Hmmmm [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm

para40
02-15-2009, 13:46
Location, location, location! http://www.spotcrime.com/ms/jackson

OXCOPS
02-15-2009, 16:11
Wait, you mean crime isn't isolated to just the bad areas of Jackson? Oh, that's right. They're ALL bad areas in Jackson!!

FRANK THE TANK FOR PRESIDENT!!! :rofl:

jhnbaker41
02-15-2009, 21:24
I used to live in Jackson around North State and I couldn't go out at night. Since I have moved about 10-12 years ago nowhere in Jackson is safe. Even the places that used to be safe at North park in Ridgeland are pretty scary. I moved to North Mississippi and while crime is bad here it is nothing like Jackson.

para40
02-16-2009, 11:08
Wait, you mean crime isn't isolated to just the bad areas of Jackson? Oh, that's right. They're ALL bad areas in Jackson!!

FRANK THE TANK FOR PRESIDENT!!! :rofl:

I was talking to NRAguy one time about going to gun shows in Jackson, and he said to miss a certain area around the trademart if at all possible- not a good area.
The next trip I was resting and my friend was driving. When I sat up we were right in the middle of aforementioned place. Even in broad daylight and armed it was scary.

WileyG27
02-27-2009, 21:36
What's even more interesting is if you look at some of the other cities on there that are supposed to be 'crime-ridden' like Memphis & Birmingham. Jackson is more like New Orleans!