1oz troy silver-gold watch [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 1oz troy silver-gold watch

SCC
02-15-2009, 17:37
I found this and thought you guys would like to see it !!!! :wavey:http://i28.tinypic.com/femao3.jpg http://i32.tinypic.com/2gso9qq.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/22jhj9.jpg http://i25.tinypic.com/2envp61.jpg

MakeMineA10mm
02-15-2009, 20:37
I got one of those watches, too. Story I got with it was that Gaston presented about a half-dozen of them to certain Glock, Inc. employees a few years ago.

Where'd you score the silver coin?

SCC
02-19-2009, 18:02
I got one of those watches, too. Story I got with it was that Gaston presented about a half-dozen of them to certain Glock, Inc. employees a few years ago.

Where'd you score the silver coin? how much did you give for it ? :wavey:

MakeMineA10mm
02-20-2009, 11:57
In all honesty, I don't remember... I got a box-full of stuff from a former Glock employee, and the watch was part of that deal. We did break down each item, but I don't remember the break down for the watch. I've got the list somewhere at home. I can dig around for it, if you'd like.

I also scored a couple Glock boxes from him, from when they were beginning to manufacture the box here in the states. (The first Glock "part" they manufactured here, for you trivia hounds.) The boxes I got are "zebra" colored, because they moulded them through the machine before the color pellets had mixed with the clear. The boxes are a mottled black and opaque white.

eddief4
02-20-2009, 19:58
In all honesty, I don't remember... I got a box-full of stuff from a former Glock employee, and the watch was part of that deal. We did break down each item, but I don't remember the break down for the watch. I've got the list somewhere at home. I can dig around for it, if you'd like.

I also scored a couple Glock boxes from him, from when they were beginning to manufacture the box here in the states. (The first Glock "part" they manufactured here, for you trivia hounds.) The boxes I got are "zebra" colored, because they moulded them through the machine before the color pellets had mixed with the clear. The boxes are a mottled black and opaque white.

wow, that sounds like a cool combination! could you post a pic of it?:wavey:

SCC
02-22-2009, 21:15
we want to see pic's of it !!! and if you can find the list let me know ...

SCC
03-07-2009, 10:30

Where'd you score the silver coin? E-BAY :whistling:

dieseldonkey
03-12-2009, 17:53
Anyone know were to get a Glock Watch?, anywere that sells them.

MakeMineA10mm
03-22-2009, 14:38
DieselDonkey,
If the story I got is true, they were special presentations and there are less than a dozen in the US. "IF" being the operative word. This one that SCC has is the only other one I've seen.

SCC - I paid over a C-note for it.

Below is a pic. The watch is on the right. Has a black fake-alligator-skin band and a gold-colored case with absolutely no markings on it. Have no idea who the manufacturer is.

Also shown in this view are the Glock wine glass (I got a set of 6-10, can't remember exactly how many now...) that was made for an IACP convention one year. (The former Glock exec I scored this from new swag when he saw it!)

Also is a bottle of "Glock All-Purpose Lubricant". This was an idea that GlockUS played with for marketing a lube with the Glock name, but it is nothing more than a small can of Ballistol, and is marked as such on the back side of the label. This is the "sample" that Ballistol made up for Glock, and the label is paper, pasted onto a white-finished (unlabeled, I presume) 3 oz. aerosol can of Ballistol.

I'll post some more swag after awhile...

MakeMineA10mm
03-22-2009, 14:42
wow, that sounds like a cool combination! could you post a pic of it?:wavey:

eddie, this one's for you, bud!

MakeMineA10mm
03-22-2009, 14:48
SCC,
The items I got included the following:

Glock coat/hat rack for a wall;
Glock wine glasses (list says I got 7);
Glock wrist watch;
Ballistol/Glock spray lube;
Prototype front-sight tool (I actually use this, so it's in my armorer's box, and I can't get a pic for you at the moment... :embarassed: );
Glock presentation ink pen;
Custom Oak Presentation box w/ Glock pins;

Here's pics of the last two items, too:

MakeMineA10mm
03-22-2009, 15:21
Wow, this is a lucky day. I forgot I brought home my armorer's tool kit, so I did have the front-sight tool to take pics of:

dieseldonkey
03-23-2009, 16:58
makeminea10mm,
Thanks for the info and Pics, Vary Nice Collection.:wavey:

cmcinc
03-23-2009, 20:53
Very cool pics, thanks.

SCC
03-24-2009, 21:00
Did you give a c-note for all that ?

MakeMineA10mm
03-25-2009, 14:58
Nah, that was just for the watch. Overall though, I still think I got a bargain. Lots of very cool stuff that only a factory-involved person could lay hands on.

SCC
03-29-2009, 14:30
Nah, that was just for the watch. Overall though, I still think I got a bargain. Lots of very cool stuff that only a factory-involved person could lay hands on. DAM I DID GOOD !!! I gave 30 for the watch off of e-bay :wow:

SCC
04-14-2009, 19:58
found one more pic of it in the box with all the paper work with it !!!!!!!!

GunOneDown
04-15-2009, 04:56
cool swag watch is nice.

MakeMineA10mm
04-16-2009, 21:01
found one more pic of it in the box with all the paper work with it !!!!!!!!

If you want to get rid of that silver Glock coin cluttering up your collection, just let me know!! :supergrin: :supergrin:

SCC
04-21-2009, 21:27
If you want to get rid of that silver Glock coin cluttering up your collection, just let me know!! :supergrin: :supergrin: that is funny !!!! and i would like to have just 1 glock glass :whistling:

MakeMineA10mm
04-22-2009, 21:16
You know, I so hate to break up a set...

SCC
04-24-2009, 14:13
You know, I so hate to break up a set... I know !!!!!:crying:

Lugi
04-26-2009, 21:02
You know, I so hate to break up a set...

Ain't you the one that wanted to sell some older glock stickers?

MakeMineA10mm
04-27-2009, 20:46
Hey Lugi,
I've never offered for sale any of my collectibles. Most of the stuff I have multiples of are easy to get and common. The stuff that's rare that I have multiples of now, such as the gold pins, I might consider selling, but I'd rather trade it to improve my own collection...

For instance, I'm looking for the old-style Glock squeeze-ball that is a miniature blue and green globe with the Glock logo on it...

Lugi
04-27-2009, 21:48
Hey Lugi,
I've never offered for sale any of my collectibles. Most of the stuff I have multiples of are easy to get and common. The stuff that's rare that I have multiples of now, such as the gold pins, I might consider selling, but I'd rather trade it to improve my own collection...

For instance, I'm looking for the old-style Glock squeeze-ball that is a miniature blue and green globe with the Glock logo on it...

Wrong guy...sorry.
Yeah....I want one of those globe also.

SCC
04-28-2009, 16:32
Hey Lugi,

For instance, I'm looking for the old-style Glock squeeze-ball that is a miniature blue and green globe with the Glock logo on it... Like this one ? http://gponv.com/glock_collectables.htm :wavey:

Lugi
04-28-2009, 19:46
Like this one ? http://gponv.com/glock_collectables.htm :wavey:

:drool:

GunOneDown
04-28-2009, 20:52
guess its time to start hunting. bet one could hit some flea markets around Smyrna or yard sales and find all kinds of stuff from current or previous employees.

MakeMineA10mm
04-28-2009, 23:04
hehe... Yes, that's the one. :supergrin:

SCC
04-29-2009, 17:47
guess its time to start hunting. bet one could hit some flea markets around Smyrna or yard sales and find all kinds of stuff from current or previous employees. I wish !!!!!

prism
05-02-2009, 16:11

I bet you will expect it to be in UN-squeezed condition, too. :pumpkin:

MakeMineA10mm
05-10-2009, 00:01
I bet you will expect it to be in UN-squeezed condition, too. :pumpkin:

Absolutely!! :dunno:

:supergrin: :tongueout: :supergrin:

SCC
08-17-2009, 16:39
Put up some new pic's !!!!

SCC
09-11-2009, 19:18

Where'd you score the silver coin? that is the same story i got from the guy that i got my watch from :whistling: