Greetings from the field [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from the field

noway
02-16-2009, 23:20
I saw a few possible victims today, while out in the field. Here's a set of f 5 Florida young fawns that might become a hunting fatality later on this year ;)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/kenfelix/firstdeers2009.jpg

These sets of deer just follow me down the fence line for about 100yards before they finally ran off.

noway
02-16-2009, 23:23
Here's approx 3 deer that stood out in the field during our last hours of light grazing. I try'd stalking them but could only get 60 yards away due to lack of cover. ( you have to look thru the grass for the brown objects ;)

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d200/kenfelix/deeragain-1.jpg

syntaxerrorsix
02-17-2009, 19:11
I've seen a lot of turkey around central FL of late.

noway
02-17-2009, 20:06
I've seen a lot of turkey around central FL of late.

same here.

Everyday of archery that I was out, I had maybe 2-10 birds hanging around. Now I see maybe 3 per day and my hunting blind is about dead smack on the other side of where these deer are located in the grass.

March 21 is turkey day for me and I plan on hunting every weekend till I get a bird.

CanyonMan
02-17-2009, 20:09
same here.

Everyday of archery that I was out, I had maybe 2-10 birds hanging around. Now I see maybe 3 per day and my hunting blind is about dead smack on the other side of where these deer are located in the grass.

March 21 is turkey day for me and I plan on hunting every weekend till I get a bird.

Looks like a good spot bud. Man, your season starts a little before mine does, so you'll be out and after it in just a few weeks from now. Counting the days ain't ya.... ;)

Good luck my friend..

CM

syntaxerrorsix
02-17-2009, 20:14
same here.

I may have to get motivated myself.