PDA

View Full Version : How to get rid of a Jehovah's Witness

okie
02-17-2009, 02:41
When they ask, "Can I talk to you about God?" Reply, "Sure, what would you
like to know?"
Answer the door with a bloody knife and say, "I'm sorry, could you come back
in a half hour? We're not done with the virgin yet."
Answer the door with an automatic weapon and say 'Allah be Praised!
Ask them for their address. When they ask why you want it, claim that you want
to appear on their doorstop univited so that you can peddle your own beliefs.
Look smug and tell them that your God can beat up their God.
Tell them you already have your own religion. When they ask what it is, wince
a little before confessing, "er, I'm not sure if it's legal in this country.
A chalk outline of a human body on the pavement, and a few copies of "The
Watchtower" scattered around...
Answer every one of their questions with "What do you mean by that?" This
might take a while, but you and your loved ones can have fun placing bets on how
long it takes for them to leave.
Ask them to explain the story of Elisha and the Forty-two children.
Invite them in to see your fine collection of dinosaur fossils.

AZ Husker
02-17-2009, 02:47
I just met them at the door naked. They never returned.

jjtroutbum
02-17-2009, 03:03
A chalk outline....:rofl:

georgewain
02-22-2009, 06:49
One day while splitting firewood a carload pulled in my driveway. They got out and said they wanted to talk. All I said was I was busy but if they'd help me I'd have time to talk when we were done. They left!

Panzergrenadier1979
02-22-2009, 07:00
My mother used to invite them in, make coffee, and debate them till they got worn out and would leave. Our pastor at the time had a great story of inviting a pair into his home and debating them. He was able to turn the younger JW against the older JW and the two of them began debating each other while he sat back and watched!

vafish
02-22-2009, 17:57
Our Parish Priest lives in a condo because our parish is new, church and rectory aren't built yet.

He had 2 LDS kids knock on his door a couple of months ago.

Let's just say the 2 kids weren't prepared to debate their faith with a catholic priest.

exmdshooter
02-22-2009, 18:40
Years ago, when my kids were young, we lived in Maryland. It was around Christmas time, and a local rock station had been playing what they called "twisted tunes" Christmas music - take-offs on traditional songs. One was "Walking in an Essex Wonderland" which referred to a particularly... ummm... white trash area in Baltimore. A line in that song claimed "you can make an ornament from a Bud can."

The kids thought that was hilarious, so we had made several fanciful ornaments from... of course... beer cans, and hung them on our tree.

Enter a couple of nice, clean cut Jehovah's Witnesses. Out of politeness we invited them in to hear their spiel. Should have seen their eyes whe they spotted our Christmas tree decorated with the week's empties.

Never saw them again :rofl:

MedicOni
02-22-2009, 19:15
I opened the door revealing a table with mine and 4 friends guns that we were cleaning after a long day at the range :D They said they forgot what they were there for

SawgrassRaven
02-22-2009, 19:49
Hiya OKIE!

I loved this one:

Ask them for their address. When they ask why you want it, claim that you want to appear on their doorstop univited so that you can peddle your own beliefs.

:whistling:

:wavey:

Caliper
02-22-2009, 20:08
When my younger brother was in college he woke up to someone knocking on the front door. He jumped out of bed, ran down downstairs and opened the door. There were two young men wearing white shirts and ties at the door. He remembers waking up with the door still open and realizing he has passed out and peed all over himself. The two guys were no where in sight.

silentpoet
02-23-2009, 01:30
When my younger brother was in college he woke up to someone knocking on the front door. He jumped out of bed, ran down downstairs and opened the door. There were two young men wearing white shirts and ties at the door. He remembers waking up with the door still open and realizing he has passed out and peed all over himself. The two guys were no where in sight.

I don't think it was his own pee.

ACKRITE23
02-23-2009, 02:25
I just tell them I'm an Atheist. When they try to tell me they can help save me if I read their pamphlet or flyer, I tell them I already have enough toilet paper that is softer than the crap they are trying to give me.

pgg00
02-23-2009, 02:37
One of my partners answered the front door naked holding an AR. They fled and haven't been back since. Its been over 5 years :rofl: