Who's a great instructor in Naples, FL? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Who's a great instructor in Naples, FL?

Norman
02-21-2009, 17:00
My mother wants to take a basic handgun course in Naples, FL that will also qualify for her Concealed Weapons Permit. I want someone with real experience, who is a good coach, and works well with females. Someone with some patience who will not make a woman with lots of questions feel dumb. Someone who can take a startled newbie who really knows very, very little if anything about handguns and at least make them feel confident enough to protect their lives with one. I don't want a crappy 6 hour course with lots of classroom and no range time. I prefer a 2 day weekend course with lots of shooting for her.

GlockTalk, please come through for me with some contacts. Who's great in Naples, FL for this kind of thing?

Thank you guys (and gals) very much.

Norman

GlocksterPaulie
02-24-2009, 10:22
Norman,

Here is someone in the area you are looking at. Concealed classes every Sunday, they offer handgun/carbine classes also. I don't know if you are looking for some training now that you have your Noveske. Give them a call and feel them out.

Ask for Josh, he is there I believe every day but Thursday. Tell him you talked to me about a place for your mom to take her class. Mention my business name.

http://www.fowlerfirearms.com/

Paulie