Gun Stores Between Jersey City & Lakewood [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Gun Stores Between Jersey City & Lakewood

Alan Antopol
03-02-2009, 22:43
Folks,

Buddy of mine with a firearms card lives in Jersey City. Wants to buy a .45. Are there any stores you'd recommend? He already is planning to look in the Shoreshot store.

Thanks Alan

ctsracer
03-03-2009, 19:20
Try Metzlers in Garfield, Silver Bullet in Belleville, NJ Firearms Guild in Rahway, Sayreville Sportsman in Sayreville, Brick Armory in Brick....that should keep him busy...LOL

MyNewGlock23
03-12-2009, 07:38
Good luck. Depending on what you're looking for. Out of the places in my list below, I'd suggest NJ Firearms Guild - they had the largest selection out of all the others in the list in the last few weeks. I haven't been to Brick Armory, but understand they are pretty good as well.

I second NJ Firearms Guild in Rahway (Found a Glock 19 and 23 there last weekend). Meltzers was pretty low on stock a few weeks ago when I was there. Silver Bullet in Belleville, where's that?? Do you mean Bullet Hole? In Lakewood there's also Shore Shot Pistol Range.

Patterson
03-13-2009, 19:27
There are also a lot of FFLs that you can purchase through, though they may not have inventory. I purchased my G19 thru a Pharmacy that had an FFL license & was located near GS Parkway exit 120. I saved a few bucks. If you know what you want & don't need a showroom, this might be another way to go.

flyingcowofdoom
04-06-2009, 12:14
The Bullet Hole in Belleville, NJ is great.

http://www.bulletholenj.com/

--FCOD