Dream movie remakes [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Dream movie remakes

theTactician
03-03-2009, 17:36
What movies in the past would you like to see again in the big screen and who are the actors you dream of playing the title roles?

1. Deathwish series, with Josh Hartnett as new york vigilante paul kersey and he'd be using a Glock 21 SF with threaded barrel and a silencer.

2. Dirty Harry series with Hugh Jackman as detective Harry Callahan, this time he wont be using a 44 magnum revolver but either a desert eagle 50 cal or an HK Mark 23. hehehe.

3. Bullitt, and Jude Law playing the role of San Francisco detective Frank Bullitt. he'll be using a Glock 20 or a kimber team match 1911. Also, he'd be driving a shellby mustang 2010 model. hehehe. that'd be cool.

I wish warner bros. execs and universal pictures would do remakes of these legendary movies.:supergrin:

De Angelo
03-03-2009, 23:45
taboo with tera patrick reprising the role of kay parker, sasha grey as daughter, maid or whatever

sorry couldn't resist :supergrin:

ona nother note

i wouldnt mind seeing the Leon the professional, any clint eastwood cowboy movie remade..

Allegra
03-04-2009, 01:28
Dirty harry starring tom cruise
Parang hindi bagay , pero si tom cruise na yata pinaka magaling bumaril na artista

Wp.22
03-04-2009, 02:15
French Connection tapos may cameo si gene hackman

theTactician
03-04-2009, 11:10
taboo with tera patrick reprising the role of kay parker, sasha grey as daughter, maid or whatever

sorry couldn't resist :supergrin:

ona nother note

i wouldnt mind seeing the Leon the professional, any clint eastwood cowboy movie remade..

yeah, i love that movie leon, the professional

theTactician
03-04-2009, 11:11
Parang hindi bagay , pero si tom cruise na yata pinaka magaling bumaril na artista

yes sir. im impressed by his shooting moves in the movie collateral

De Angelo
03-04-2009, 11:22

Eric bana at leonardo di caprio mukhang marunong din..

Allegra
03-04-2009, 18:37
Eric bana at leonardo di caprio mukhang marunong din..

Onga pala, si fafa Leonardo de caprio astig din sa baril
Baka method actor din
Eric bana? sa BHD ba?
Pero , both guys nowhere near Cruise's level
You cant fake that liquid smooth mag change ni fafa Tom sa collateral
Pwede na ilaban sa world shoot hehe

Duckman1975
03-04-2009, 19:30
Mga sirs, sino sa local artist natin magaling bumaril?
Gusto ko ma remake ng mabuti mag Filipino war movies noon yung mga dati tuwing hapon pinalalabas.

theTactician
03-05-2009, 00:43
Gusto ko ma remake ng mabuti mag Filipino war movies noon yung mga dati tuwing hapon pinalalabas.

like Leon Guerrero and all the lito lapid movies. yeah, that would be cool. maybe some of our BOGS brothers can play the title roles kung galing lang sa pagbaril and kailangan.

theTactician
03-05-2009, 00:46
I wish they would also do a remake of linda carter's Wonder Woman... and the actress playing the title role is .... tadahhhh.....

http://www.usmagazine.com/files/megan-fox-sexy-b.jpg

the beautiful and super dooper sexy megan fox!

theTactician
03-05-2009, 01:29
megan fox should play the role of wonder woman....:wow:

seen filling gas at a local gas station...lucky credit card, huh?
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/theTactician/megan.jpg

the beauty of a goddess...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/theTactician/megan1.jpg

Wp.22
03-05-2009, 02:38
check our the new implants of megan fox search the net for before and after

KaTooM
03-05-2009, 03:11
Tom Cruise as Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery...

Mike Myers in Top Gun...theres two M's in Mike Myers Baby...ya!

theTactician
03-05-2009, 03:31
josh hartnett could be the perfect actor for the role of paul kersey in deathwish...

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/theTactician/deathwish2.jpg

the role originally portrayed by charles bronson..

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e389/theTactician/deathwish1.jpg

ppts799
03-05-2009, 05:58
Fire Starter!

edtf
03-05-2009, 08:32
check our the new implants of megan fox search the net for before and after

Did you guys read about Megan being a he and not a she?!?!?!......

OK I found the article:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

LOS ANGELES, CA - The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

Megan, as she goes by now exclusively, also noted this Sunday how much she wants Salma Hayek’s figure. She has even scheduled surgery later this month to get it. After the two met in New York this week, Hayek offered to have a cast made of her bust so doctors can match them exactly on Megan Fox’s chest.

The internet is already speculating whether this news will be worked into the plot of the upcoming Transformers sequel.

DragonEye
03-05-2009, 08:45
They should remake Star Wars' 4, 5, and 6.

De Angelo
03-05-2009, 11:46

sonny parsons subok na :supergrin:

De Angelo
03-05-2009, 11:49
Did you guys read about Megan being a he and not a she?!?!?!......

OK I found the article:

http://weeklyworldnews.com/celebs/4783/megan-fox-is-a-man/

LOS ANGELES, CA - The internet has been abuzz since this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony, where Megan Fox jokingly remarked that she looked like a man.

When interviewed on the red carpet, she said “I look like Alan Alda in drag. I’m a tranny. I’m a man.”

At the time, reporters passed it off as a jovial attempt to cover for her nerves.

However, today she has cleared the air and officially reported: she’s really a man.

Megan Fox was born Mitchell Reed Fox in Rockwood, Tennessee. From an early age, Mitchell showed an interest in both performing and women’s clothing. When having a preacher lay hands on him did not ‘cure’ him of these interests, his parents simply put him on the pageant circuit.

By the age of 13, Mitchell had already started a career as a female child performer called ‘Megan Fox’. Making her debut on an Olsen Twins straight-to-video release, the twins have kept his secret all this time.

As a sweet 16 present, Fox’s parents offered him sexual reassignment surgery, which, given their child’s career, they’d hoped to write off as a business expense. Unfortunately laws prohibit such surgery to be done to minors.

Since then Megan has been working non-stop, and been included on many Hottest Women lists in publications around the world.

Megan, as she goes by now exclusively, also noted this Sunday how much she wants Salma Hayek’s figure. She has even scheduled surgery later this month to get it. After the two met in New York this week, Hayek offered to have a cast made of her bust so doctors can match them exactly on Megan Fox’s chest.

The internet is already speculating whether this news will be worked into the plot of the upcoming Transformers sequel.

:shocked:

Duckman1975
03-05-2009, 15:07
:shocked:
double huh:shocked:

New_comer
03-05-2009, 18:27
The Big Boss and Enter the Dragon...

I'm still awed by that fight sequence between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee. Still nothing like it ever!

But who'd play Bruce Lee?

Kaiser Soze
03-05-2009, 19:48
Hahahaha, Megan Fox is a CHICKSILOG!!!

Seriously though, I don't believe anything in that garbage bin they call The Weekly World News; they're so full crap, they have headlines like "Half-Alien, Half-Sasquatch seen in mall parking lot!" :D

As for actors who shoot well, watch Benecio Del Toro and Ryan Phillippe in "The Way Of The Gun", and Val Kilmer and Robert De Niro in "HEAT". All of them trained at Thunder Ranch, and it SHOWS.

superman79
03-05-2009, 21:05
Mark Wahlberg trained with Frontsight for the movie shooter..:cool:

s.g
03-06-2009, 00:01
Voltes V sana ala-Transformers The Movie

Bago man laang ako mamatay....

Allegra
03-06-2009, 00:42
Hahahaha, Megan Fox is a CHICKSILOG!!!

Seriously though, I don't believe anything in that garbage bin they call The Weekly World News; they're so full crap, they have headlines like "Half-Alien, Half-Sasquatch seen in mall parking lot!" :D

As for actors who shoot well, watch Benecio Del Toro and Ryan Phillippe in "The Way Of The Gun", and Val Kilmer and Robert De Niro in "HEAT". All of them trained at Thunder Ranch, and it SHOWS.

I thought del toro and ryan philippe were trained by a navy seal na kamag anak nung director?
While the actors in Heat were trained by andy mcnnab

Kaiser Soze
03-06-2009, 00:56
Ah really? I could be wrong, I'll look it up :) ...

And you're right man, Andy McNbb trained the guys in "Heat", but I can't seem to find any info on "Way Of The Gun"...will keep looking.

And yup...Doug McQuarrie is the brother of the director, and served as technical/weapons consultant in the film.

My bad ;)

Allegra
03-06-2009, 01:04
Ah really? I could be wrong, I'll look it up :) ...

And you're right man, Andy McNbb trained the guys in "Heat", but I can't seem to find any info on "Way Of The Gun"...will keep looking.

And yup...Doug McQuarrie is the brother of the director, and served as technical/weapons consultant in the film.

My bad ;)

Hinahanap ko kasi sa credits kung sino trainer nila pag ang galing sa baril
Couldnt find who trained Tom Cruise though.

Kaiser Soze
03-06-2009, 01:15
Yup, did research on that as well, but couldn't find anything except for Steve Karnes who's credited as the movie's weapons armorer, although there are two people uncredited who served as police consultants according to imdb.com

Chic Daniel .... police technical advisor (uncredited)
Robert Deamer .... police technical advisor (uncredited)

Hope this helps!

Wp.22
03-06-2009, 22:04
Hinahanap ko kasi sa credits kung sino trainer nila pag ang galing sa baril
Couldnt find who trained Tom Cruise though.

I saw the training video fo kumpareng tom cruise part of it was shown in the making of collateral.

Ferdz
03-07-2009, 00:56
How a about remake of the 1980s action movie favorites starring Bruce Willis as NYPD Det. John "Die Hard" M'Clane, Mel Gibson as LAPD Det. Martin "Lethal Weapon" Riggs, Clint Eastwood as SFPD Ins. Harry "Dirty Harry" Callahan and Sylvester Stallone as US Army Special Forces Sgt. John "First Blood" Rambo all teamed up to fight Arnold Schwarznegger as the T-100 Terminator. Add also natin that the Alien drones are in town plus a couple of Predators in play. I'll bet this will be a hell of an action movie, the problem is the billing: who's name among the 5 top Hollywood action stars will get 1st slot. :supergrin:

glock4ever!
03-08-2009, 01:58
tv show made to movie: 1960 tv show, IT TAKES THIEF ( starred by Robert Wagner as Al Mundy, a thief freed to work for a U.S. government intelligence agency ) Collin Farrel, or Tom Cruise i think is best for the roll of Al Mundy. I prefer it to be a high octane action, to be directed by Ron Howard ( Ransom ), or James Cameron ( where the hell is he now? )

glock4ever!
03-08-2009, 02:17
I also wish these tv shows will be made into movies:

-The Green Hornet ( starred by bruce lee ( kato ), and van williams ( britt leid ). I prefer Jet Li as kato, and Christian Bale as britt leid.

-The Six Million Dollar Man

theTactician
03-11-2009, 00:42
Im excited about the new Star Trek movie. opens very soon. love those series!

Wp.22
03-11-2009, 04:38
I also wish these tv shows will be made into movies:

-The Green Hornet ( starred by bruce lee ( kato ), and van williams ( britt leid ). I prefer Jet Li as kato, and Christian Bale as britt leid.

-The Six Million Dollar Man

The guy from the comedy movie knock up will play green hornet on the big screen soon.