Adios for a spell [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Adios for a spell

CanyonMan
03-03-2009, 21:14
For whoever gives a rip. (i do have a few friends), :supergrin:

I am takin a looooong vacation from GT. I am racked out from all the BS and bad info, and drug store cowboys, and arm chair ballistics experts, and folks who want to rant and argue all the time, and twist everything to heck and back that I say, (and others say), I never was a computer forum guy. Just can't get the knack of it much..... :dunno:

Whew, I feel better all ready !

Ah, they'll still be here when I come back one of these days, but at least I'll have a breath of fresh air for a spell.

Got a good deal of buds on several forums, this bein one of them, and a ton of enimies... ha.

To all of you buds. Thanks for the good stories, info, and help, and conversation. It really has been cool.

To the others... :yawn:

So see ya laaaater on down the line. Besides I got a good deal of work to do, and not let the place go to seed.

Yeah this is probably a stupid letter, but what the heck. ;)

Adios for a spell boys.... Didn't want ya to keep the PM's going, and wonder why I did not answer.... Seriously, that is the real reason I wrote this..... I do get those who PM and ask for this or that, and I am flattered, since I ain't to smart, and don't know everything.... So I am not ignoring you, I just ain't here !

God bless y'all, till.............. When ever ? :wavey:

CanyonMan

GlocksterPaulie
03-03-2009, 21:17
Take care, say hi to all the pretty ladies for me.

Paulie:wavey:

357glocker
03-03-2009, 21:52
I'm a member of another forum where I have basically the same issues that you do. The only place I post on it anymore is the for sale forum! But........it is a local forum and some good info goes through there. Instead of posting to it I only read what I think is important and ignore the rest. Too many people ready to dogpile for an opposing view.

Anyway take care.

noway
03-04-2009, 03:32
Don't leave to long or to far. You always have a place in GT.

ithaca_deerslayer
03-05-2009, 13:13
Hey, you aren't allowed to leave. You contribute too much good info.

Seriously though, don't be too ashamed to come back in a few days. Lots of guys TRY to leave GT, but end up coming back. I tried to leave once, but Eric showed up at my door.

BerettaGrl
03-06-2009, 08:16
I'll miss your posts.

Everyone always comes back.

chevy01234
03-07-2009, 00:15
Dang man, I hate to see you go! I really enjoy reading your post and the knowledge you share on the boards. Good luck and stay safe!

Wet Dog
03-16-2009, 11:27
Canyon Man, I'm sorry that you need a break from GT. You have been a TREMENDOUS help to me, from working up loads for my 45 Colts and many to REAL WORLD insights from someone (you) who has actually been there, done that. This news is a great loss. I hope it is temporary.

The offer still stands, if you make it up my way you are welcome to bunk here and I'll show you the places I know to throw flies at salmonoids in big and skinny waters. I'm hoping to get my place (http://theyonderosa.blogspot.com/) done on the other side of the state this summer. Plenty of lake fishing within an hour and lots of game too.
http://www.myhostedpics.com/images/Pathfinder/ainbowonthefly.jpg