Been out of it for a while... [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Been out of it for a while...

ajstrider
03-06-2009, 17:19
Well I got back from my last 6 month deployment in the navy and am a civilian now. It is time for me to get back into hunting mode! Anyone got any big spring/early summer hunting trips planned?

Sly9mm
03-07-2009, 17:16
Coyote hunt in 2 weeks, Turkey hunt in 4--- preparing for first antelope hunt this fall. That's all i've got on my list.... (except for jack rabbits, snakes, and other small critters that fall victim to my .22)

noway
03-07-2009, 19:19
turkeys in 2 more weekends. The season started today down here in one of my areas, but I'm holding out for other reasons.I 'm also planning a axis hunt later on in may ;)

Peace Warrior
03-07-2009, 19:25
Tom's on the 15th.

I've been keeping up with them through some late season small game outings. I have two places that will probably yield a bird if I decide to shoot. I'm forced to use .22 and bolt action shotgun this spring so I am going to be "extra" sure before squeezing trigger.

I'm in Southeast so I hope the trees and scrub don't have a lot of new growth on them just yet. Sure has been easy to watch the birds with all the foliage and scrub dying back. If it warms up a tad that's okay, but if it rains a couple good times before the 15th I'm dewercs at the one location.