ArizonaShooting dot com [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : ArizonaShooting dot com

Sam Spade
03-07-2009, 11:28
Anyone know what the story is with the site? Recently joined, and they've been down since.

RemoW
03-07-2009, 11:45
I am not sure. But a catastrophic crash is my guess. If it was just hardware they would have be up by now or they have no good backups.

Pima Pants
03-07-2009, 12:09
I've been on there for a long time. This happens probably twice a year. It goes down and stays down for at least a week.

It's really a great forum and I count on it to buy/sell/trade pistols from time to time.

Pima Pants
03-07-2009, 15:43
Just checked it at 1545 hours and it's up and running like a raped date....

Korrupted
04-06-2009, 11:27
Great site for Arizona shooters...

mudmanfloyd
04-06-2009, 20:44
Do any of you know what it takes to be able to view the classifieds over there? I just moved here from Utah which has an excellent classifieds section online and am looking for something comparable here. While I am interested in buying and selling guns I am not looking for a new forum where I can spend hours posting on random threads.

RemoW
04-06-2009, 21:39
I have no idea. They have a formula that they just recently started using. There were a ton of newbies joining just to post for sale stuff and then never coming back.

I suggest browsing the new posts once a day and adding to any of them that appeal to you.

HTH,
Dan...

dsgrntldPW
04-07-2009, 23:07
IIRC you have to have a minimum number of postings in order to obtain access to the classifieds. Do not remember the exact number, but it is posted there. Keeps out those who only want to use their site to sell stuff. A very good site for local issues.

Quick95
04-14-2009, 14:35
Name is quick over there also, great site with great people. The whole purpose of limiting the classifieds was to get rid of the trolls.