Recommend me a Couple of case fans. [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me a Couple of case fans.

mossy500camo
03-09-2009, 08:15
Im wanting to install a couple of case fans. I have a HP Pavilion 304w computer and it is about 6 years old now. So I think new fans wouldnt hurt. What type and where to place them is the question. Oh yes my pc is just for home entertainment. Thanks!

IndyGunFreak
03-09-2009, 14:14
Where you put them depends on the case.. You don't just put them anywhere you want. I usually have one in back, one in front.

Antec, Thermal Take, Coolermaster, all make good case fans IMO.

IGF

Nicky D
03-09-2009, 19:35
Why do you think you need new fans? Are there dead fans in your system or is your system running hot? If your system is running fine then why add them? But to answer your question I am currently using Rosewill fans.

mossy500camo
03-09-2009, 21:52
It's a 6 year old pc and runs day and night. I just figured that it wouldnt hurt to add new intake and exhaust fans.

ps
Thanks for the info.

Big Al 24
03-11-2009, 19:33
I know from testing that SanAce, Panaflo, and Yate Loon's are some of the quietest fans out there but there are more. There are others but these are widely loved by modders who watercool because of their silence. And you'll find that they're not any more expensive than any other fan around. Here is a link to a fan comparison that is helpful.

http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=171661&highlight=quietest+fans