Rape cases [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Rape cases

Wp.22
03-10-2009, 01:13
Aside from the usual motorcyle accidents that happens almost everyday i am bothered with rising rape cases in the news. Just yesterday there are 3 rapes cases reported once is the 14 year old from laguna who ran away from home and got rape by a trike driver and twice stab and was put inside a sack luckily she survived. 2nd rape case is about the 6 or 8 year girl raped by 13 year old boy. Third is the college stud form Angeles University who accused his English prof from raping her multiple times from 2006 to 2008.

Whats happening to our society everyone is turning into horndogs.

theTactician
03-10-2009, 01:21
too bad... they should have women empowerment seminars there teaching krav maga to our ladies.:supergrin:

presidingglock
03-10-2009, 04:20
If only it is not considered inhumane, castration should be the penalty for this rapist...

Duckman1975
03-10-2009, 09:11
If only it is not considered inhumane, castration should be the penalty for this rapist...
To castrate is to only take the balls out, I suggest a sex change...... Any male convicted of rape should have a mandatory sex change.

theTactician
03-10-2009, 17:12
or better yet, cut their dicks off and have them eat it. hehehe:wavey:

choi_tan2000
03-10-2009, 19:53
kung ako tatanungin? ibalot sa yero (g.i. sheets) then dalhin sa boracay this summer sun bating ba.

presidingglock
03-10-2009, 19:58
To castrate is to only take the balls out, I suggest a sex change...... Any male convicted of rape should have a mandatory sex change.

:rofl:

Wp.22
03-10-2009, 20:15
kung ako tatanungin? ibalot sa yero (g.i. sheets) then dalhin sa boracay this summer sun bating ba.

Don't forget to put mineral oil bago ibalot ng yero at ibilad. Just like what happen sa movie na heartbreak kid

Allegra
03-10-2009, 20:36
Yeah , but I wonder how many rape cases din are fake?

Wp.22
03-10-2009, 21:41
Yeah , but I wonder how many rape cases din are fake?

what do you fake Fafa A? pinikot si lalaki pero di pumayag kaya biglang naging rape or di nagkasundo sa bayad kaya si cpl eh na convict?

Allegra
03-11-2009, 00:42
what do you fake Fafa A? pinikot si lalaki pero di pumayag kaya biglang naging rape or di nagkasundo sa bayad kaya si cpl eh na convict?

Yup , yug hindi classic na rape ng errr...rapist
o yung sa subic rape case or yung sa mga extortion rackets
my point is , parang talo agad yung lalake

Black_SIR
03-11-2009, 08:06
for me death penalty for rapist :steamed:

tima1
03-11-2009, 12:23
Death would be too good for these mother F@+&%*> scums of the earth. They should at least suffer a looooong slow death. Something like torture till brink of death then revive, nurse back to health and do it all over again and repeat until there is nothing left of him to torture. NOT KIDDING.

choi_tan2000
03-11-2009, 19:12

btw guys this procedure is only good 12nn to 12:20 then hel go back to airconditioned room till the next day same time 12nn to 12:20 directly exposing the g.i. to sunlight hahaha

mikey177
03-11-2009, 21:43
...Whats happening to our society everyone is turning into horndogs.

Turn on the television, surf the Internet or browse through a local tabloid, and you'll see that the promotion of deviant behavior is pervasive in our society.

That's why I seldom watch TV. I much prefer visiting the BoG forum or reading a good book.

markieboy
03-11-2009, 22:19
for me death penalty for rapist :steamed:

Not exactly an eye for an eye, but I agree with you 100%!
The incidence stats will drop, no doubt.

De Angelo
03-11-2009, 22:35
a couple of bullets to the crotch of rapists FPJ style..

choi_tan2000
03-12-2009, 02:02
sana death penalty on telecast live

Allegra
03-12-2009, 03:46
Turn on the television, surf the Internet or browse through a local tabloid, and you'll see that the promotion of deviant behavior is pervasive in our society.

That's why I seldom watch TV. I much prefer visiting the BoG forum or reading a good book.

korek!
Buti nalang puro mga normal ang tao dito sa BOGs

darth board
03-12-2009, 17:13
Death would be too good for these mother F@+&%*> scums of the earth. They should at least suffer a looooong slow death. Something like torture till brink of death then revive, nurse back to health and do it all over again and repeat until there is nothing left of him to torture. NOT KIDDING.mas maganda yata kung bulagin putulan ng dila bingihin tapos pakawalan.

Wp.22
03-12-2009, 18:05
kung makasuhan yung mga rapist sana mabilis din ang resolution ng kaso pag tumatagal kasi sila na ang nagiging VICTIM diba Mnsgr. Olaguer ng NBP

bagito
03-13-2009, 05:46
mas ok,balatan ng buhay tapos budburan ng asin o kaya tanggalin lahat ng ipin tapos panguyain ng blade, pwede rin running target sa range hehehe

edtf
03-13-2009, 07:52
my favorite are those who rapes babies, toddlers and children. I just will ask them one thing - if they succeed then they can go free.

OK two - their choice
1) run across the tiger cage - if he survives ok then he can go free (in subic)
2) drop off and get out of the crocodile farm (Palawan)

Wp.22
03-17-2009, 00:07
speaking of rape case i heard in the news today that the mother and daughter suddenly became not interested in their case which is pending in the court of appeals.

Very timely with the call of obama to GMA

Some are thinking even the lawyer of the girl that she and her mother are pressured bu some people.

edtf
03-17-2009, 00:18
speaking of rape case i heard in the news today that the mother and daughter suddenly became not interested in their case which is pending in the court of appeals.

Very timely with the call of obama to GMA

Some are thinking even the lawyer of the girl that she and her mother are pressured bu some people.

Maybe they also cut a deal - bring them to the Country of Milk and Honey and all would be forgotten.

Now the leftists are playing it up and saying all these negative stuff.

Wp.22
03-17-2009, 03:01
http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakingnews/nation/view/20090317-194639/Senator-lady-solons-Dont-blame-Nicole

MANILA, Philippines -- “Nicole,” the Filipina who American Marine Daniel Smith was convicted of raping, should not be blamed for her decision to leave the country, a senator and two women party-list representatives said on Tuesday.

They also blamed the government for its lack of support for Nicole and for not insisting on taking custody of Smith, who remains detained at the US embassy in Manila despite a Supreme Court ruling for his return to Philippine custody.

Tuesday morning, Nicole’s lawyer, Evelyn Ursua said her client had left for the United States “for good” and terminated her services, asking her to drop all other cases stemming from or related to the rape case against Smith.

Senator Francis Pangilinan said Nicole’s departure “is an indictment of our justice system that is perceived to favor the wealthy and the powerful and is perceived to be biased against the ordinary folks like Nicole. This is terribly disheartening news.”

“We cannot blame Nicole and her family. The responsibility of ensuring that cases are disposed of fairly and swiftly lies with the state. Nicole did not fail us, our justice system did,” Pangilinan said.

Pangilinan urged the Court of Appeals to resolve Smith’s case quickly.

“Nicole's case represents the tens of thousands of cases languishing in our courts, in the Office of the Ombudsman, and our prosecutors’ offices nationwide. Many have given up on our justice system and we cannot blame them for doing so,” he said.

“Still the rape case [should] be pursued by the state considering that in criminal law, apart from the victim, the people of the Philippines are party [to the case] as well. We urge the [appeals court] to resolve the case with dispatch,” he said.

Representatives Risa Hontiveros of Akbayan and Liza Maza of Gabriela said Nicole had done her part in seeing through the conviction of Smith and that it is government that should now work to give her full justice by insisting on custody of the rape convict.

Maza said Nicole’s decision to terminate the services of Ursua and leave the country was “immaterial” to the criminal case against Smith, who is appealing his conviction.

”Nicole has done her part in filing the case and testifying against Smith. The burden now in seeing to it that full justice is served lies in the hands of President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo. She should assert Philippine custody of Smith and she is the one who should be blamed, not Nicole, if and when Smith continues to get away with the crime,” Maza said in a text message.

At a news conference, Hontiveros said it was possible Nicole was “pressured” to leave the country because of government neglect for her case.

“Hindi talaga siya sinupotahan ng administrasyon, hindi natin sya masisisi. Siya pa ang nagtrabaho para ipakulong ang kanyang rapist [The administration never supported her, we cannot blame her. She herself worked to have her rapist jailed],” Hontiveros said.

Soon after Smith was convicted, the government spirited him out of the Makati City jail, where he had been ordered detained by the trial court, and handed him over to the US embassy, both governments saying the Visiting Forces Agreement allows convicted American personnel to be in US custody while their appeals are pending.

His continued detention at the embassy despite the Supreme Court ruling has angered many quarters, including lawmakers, a number of who have called for the VFA’s abrogation.

Wp.22
03-17-2009, 03:03
i wonder paano nag apply sa US embassy im sure alam ng mga taga embassy ang true name ni "Nicole"

Allegra
03-17-2009, 09:42
i wonder paano nag apply sa US embassy im sure alam ng mga taga embassy ang true name ni "Nicole"

hehe syemps fafa
of course they know her
Kaya nga naka punta sa states e
Di lang pinoy ang marunong umareglo heehee

choi_tan2000
03-17-2009, 19:07
tama ka fafa a's

grabeh, after the court convict the alledge rapist beyond reasonable doubt and evidences, here comes the victim's affidavit she herself is in doubt if she has been raped?

sana umalis nalng di na iwan ng affidavit.

sa mga BOG lawyers isnt bad for our image that after our good courts convict smith then things like this surfaced. would there be legal implications of the govt. side.

Allegra
03-17-2009, 19:20
tama ka fafa a's

grabeh, after the court convict the alledge rapist beyond reasonable doubt and evidences, here comes the victim's affidavit she herself is in doubt if she has been raped?

sana umalis nalng di na iwan ng affidavit.

sa mga BOG lawyers isnt bad for our image that after our good courts convict smith then things like this surfaced. would there be legal implications of the govt. side.

It's called a win win situation :)
VFA is saved
Smith can go home
Govt absuelto , kasi ano kasalanan nila?
All for 1 US visa , w/c doesnt cost the us govt a thing
Brilliant! hehe
Now we have the women's group scrambling to save their cause , kasi yung kanilang heroine umalis na
That's the way the world works

edtf
03-17-2009, 19:24
VFA is saved
Smith can go home
Brilliant! hehe
Now we have the women's group scrambling to save their cause , kasi yung kanilang heroine umalis na

I agree 100% with this!!!!

bulm540
03-17-2009, 20:02
naghihintay yata nang bailout so Nicole.

ppts799
03-17-2009, 21:49
reading this nicole issue made me think "nothing new".

but when i read the sworn statement, man! nakakainis!

ppts799
03-17-2009, 21:50
Copy of sworn statement of 'Nicole submitted to Court of Appeals, March 17, 2009

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
CITY OF MAKATI

SWORN STATEMENT

I, (NAME WITHHELD), of legal age, Filipino, a resident of Zamboanga City, after being duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and state:

1. I am a Bachelor of Science graduate, major in Management Accounting, of the Ateneo de Davao University. Soon after my graduation, I took up nursing in 2004 at the Ateneo de Zamboanga City and at the same time assisted in managing our family owned canteen located inside the military base of the Southern Command. My mother was a civilian supervisor of the Philippine Navy for 25 years while my deceased father was a Philippine Navy Officer.

2. Since our canteen also catered to American servicemen who stayed at the military base every time their vessels docked in Zamboanga City, my family came to know many American servicemen who would go to our canteen to eat and buy souvenir items. We treated them as family and we would go out of our way to talk to them, play cards and on many occasions, my mother would even cook special meals for them. They would even entrust their ATM cards to us to withdraw money for them from the bank. My former boyfriend, Brian Goodrich, is also an American serviceman.

3. After working in Swift Foods Inc. since January 22, 2007, I decided to quit my job as a Cost Accountant to pursue my studies in the United States through the help of my family, relatives and close friends. I know that they supported me so that I could finally move on after my tragic experience in 2005 in Subic, Zambales which led to the trial and conviction for rape of Daniel J. Smith.

4. Deep inside, however, I know that I may never be able to move on for as long as I continue to search for answers to so many questions that have lingered in my mind regarding the incident in Subic more that three years ago. Daniel Smith was convicted of rape because the court accepted my version that he took advantage of my intoxication i raping me inside a van that took us to the seawall located at the SBMA Alaba Pier at around 11:30 in the evening of November 1, 2005.

5. Daniel Smith's witnesses said that while we were at the Neptune Club, I sat on Daniel Smith's lap and that we kissed each other passionately. I remember that before I met Daniel Smith at the Neptune Club, all I ate was a slice of pizza at the Grand Leisure Hotel. After the pizza, everything else was alcohol drinks from vodka sprite, B52, Singaporean sling, B53, long island ice tea to bullfrog all of which I drank bottoms up. I do not recall Daniel Smith having ordered any alcoholic drink for me. My drinks were all paid for by Chris Mills who invited me to go to the Neptune Club.

6. I had no opportunity to deny in court that I kissed Daniel Smith but with the amount of alcoholic mixed drinks I took, my low tolerance level for alcohol and with only a slice of pizza all night, it dawned upon me that I may have possibly lost my inhibitions, became so intimate with Daniel Smith and did more than just dancing and talking with him like everyone else on the dance floor. Looking back, I would not have agreed to talk with Daniel Smith and dance with him no less than three times if I did not enjoy his company or was at least attracted to him since I met him for the very first time on the dance floor of Neptune Club.

7. When I danced with Daniel Smith for the third time, my companions, Chris Mills has already left Neptune Club since they had to catch their curfew time at the military base. The lighting was sufficient for people to recognize each other and other marines were with their Filipino partners drinking, dancing, and enjoying each other's company and kissing and hugging among partners was a common scene.

8. With the events at the Neptune Club in mind, I keep on asking myself, if Daniel Smith wanted to rape me, why would he carry me out of the Neptune Club using the main entrance in full view of the security guard and the other customers? Why would the van park right in front of Neptune Club? Why would Daniel Smith and his companies bring me to the seawall of Alaba pier and casually leave this area that was well lighted and with many people roaming around? If they believed that I was raped, would they have not dumped me instead in a dimly lit area along the highway going to Alaba pier to avoid detection?

9. I told the court that Daniel Smith kissed my lips and neck and held my breast inside the van. Recalling my testimony, I ask myself how I could have remembered this if witnesses told the court that I passed out and looked unconscious when I was brought to the van by Daniel Smith. How could I have resisted his advances given this condition? Daniel Smith and I were alone on the third row of the van which had limited space and I do not recall anyone inside the van who held my hand or any part of my body. What I can recall is that there was very loud music and shouting inside the van.

10. If the travel from Neptune Club took only several minutes and with the driver of the van trying to beat the curfew time of his passengers, how could I have instantly regained my consciousness and talked to the people upon reaching the seawall of Alaba Pier? When people gathered around me at the seawall, everyone seemed to have drawn the conclusion that I was raped except for one who called me a *****.

11. Based on the account of the SBMA police, I was very hesitant to board the mobile police car that brought me to the headquarters for investigation. I was so confused and the first thing that entered my mind was how would my mother and boyfriend react if they learn that I was last seen with Daniel Smith and that a condom was seen on my pants after Daniel Smith left the van? I was scared of losing not only my American boyfriend but the chance of living in the United States. In fact, I did not immediately tell my boyfriend that I was raped by Daniel Smith. All I said was that something bad happened to me.

12. I expect many sectors to question my motives in executing this statement more than three years after the incident. However, as I practically grew up interacting with American servicemen in Zamboanga City who treated me and my family very well, and thinking over and over again how I may have conducted myself at the Neptune Club, I can't help but entertain doubts on whether the sequence of events in Subic last November of 2005 really occurred the way the court found them to have happened.

13. My conscience continues to bother me realizing that I may have in fact been so friendly and intimate with Daniel Smith at the Neptune Club that he was led to believe that I was amenable to having sex or that we simply just got carried away. I would rather risk public outrage than do nothing to help the court in ensuring that justice is served.

AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
as of 03/17/2009 11:15 PM

choi_tan2000
03-17-2009, 23:02
VFA is saved
Smith can go home
Brilliant! hehe

fafa a, agree with you

but have same sentiments with ppts :tongueout:

ppts799
03-18-2009, 00:27
and now jalosjos is free . . .

Wp.22
03-18-2009, 00:56
and now jalosjos is free . . .

is this true P?

ppts799
03-18-2009, 01:13
just saw it in the news a few hours ago.

baka more details during night news.

Allegra
03-18-2009, 04:31
reading this nicole issue made me think "nothing new".

but when i read the sworn statement, man! nakakainis!

I doubt Nicole wrote that :) sinisigurado lang ng mga abogado makakalabas na si fafa daniel

Damn I love brilliant plans

Sino ngayon sisihin e di si Nicole
Wala na! heehee
Everybody happy....except for the leftist at women's groups

jmy
03-18-2009, 05:57
I heard that it was more of our government who made this case areglo.I fully agree with Alegra that it was a win-win situation for the U.S. and our government but a little bit more for the latter.

choi_tan2000
03-18-2009, 07:14
we need them on spratlys issue, i think

DragonEye
03-18-2009, 07:59
Her real name was disclosed in today's issue of Inquirer, I think it's Suzette.

What are the chances it was one of the topics Obama raised when he called GMA a few days ago?

Tejeron
03-18-2009, 09:07
definitely immigrant visa and secured job was package there already somewhere in the other paper.

Wp.22
03-18-2009, 18:03
definitely immigrant visa and secured job was package there already somewhere in the other paper.

bail out plan hehehe

bulm540
03-18-2009, 19:43
I smell pork!!!!!!!!

Punisher_nbi45
03-19-2009, 02:42
Copy of sworn statement of 'Nicole submitted to Court of Appeals, March 17, 2009

REPUBLIC OF THE PHILIPPINES
CITY OF MAKATI

SWORN STATEMENT

I, (NAME WITHHELD), of legal age, Filipino, a resident of Zamboanga City, after being duly sworn in accordance with law, hereby depose and state:

1. I am a Bachelor of Science graduate, major in Management Accounting, of the Ateneo de Davao University. Soon after my graduation, I took up nursing in 2004 at the Ateneo de Zamboanga City and at the same time assisted in managing our family owned canteen located inside the military base of the Southern Command. My mother was a civilian supervisor of the Philippine Navy for 25 years while my deceased father was a Philippine Navy Officer.

2. Since our canteen also catered to American servicemen who stayed at the military base every time their vessels docked in Zamboanga City, my family came to know many American servicemen who would go to our canteen to eat and buy souvenir items. We treated them as family and we would go out of our way to talk to them, play cards and on many occasions, my mother would even cook special meals for them. They would even entrust their ATM cards to us to withdraw money for them from the bank. My former boyfriend, Brian Goodrich, is also an American serviceman.

3. After working in Swift Foods Inc. since January 22, 2007, I decided to quit my job as a Cost Accountant to pursue my studies in the United States through the help of my family, relatives and close friends. I know that they supported me so that I could finally move on after my tragic experience in 2005 in Subic, Zambales which led to the trial and conviction for rape of Daniel J. Smith.

4. Deep inside, however, I know that I may never be able to move on for as long as I continue to search for answers to so many questions that have lingered in my mind regarding the incident in Subic more that three years ago. Daniel Smith was convicted of rape because the court accepted my version that he took advantage of my intoxication i raping me inside a van that took us to the seawall located at the SBMA Alaba Pier at around 11:30 in the evening of November 1, 2005.

5. Daniel Smith's witnesses said that while we were at the Neptune Club, I sat on Daniel Smith's lap and that we kissed each other passionately. I remember that before I met Daniel Smith at the Neptune Club, all I ate was a slice of pizza at the Grand Leisure Hotel. After the pizza, everything else was alcohol drinks from vodka sprite, B52, Singaporean sling, B53, long island ice tea to bullfrog all of which I drank bottoms up. I do not recall Daniel Smith having ordered any alcoholic drink for me. My drinks were all paid for by Chris Mills who invited me to go to the Neptune Club.

6. I had no opportunity to deny in court that I kissed Daniel Smith but with the amount of alcoholic mixed drinks I took, my low tolerance level for alcohol and with only a slice of pizza all night, it dawned upon me that I may have possibly lost my inhibitions, became so intimate with Daniel Smith and did more than just dancing and talking with him like everyone else on the dance floor. Looking back, I would not have agreed to talk with Daniel Smith and dance with him no less than three times if I did not enjoy his company or was at least attracted to him since I met him for the very first time on the dance floor of Neptune Club.

7. When I danced with Daniel Smith for the third time, my companions, Chris Mills has already left Neptune Club since they had to catch their curfew time at the military base. The lighting was sufficient for people to recognize each other and other marines were with their Filipino partners drinking, dancing, and enjoying each other's company and kissing and hugging among partners was a common scene.

8. With the events at the Neptune Club in mind, I keep on asking myself, if Daniel Smith wanted to rape me, why would he carry me out of the Neptune Club using the main entrance in full view of the security guard and the other customers? Why would the van park right in front of Neptune Club? Why would Daniel Smith and his companies bring me to the seawall of Alaba pier and casually leave this area that was well lighted and with many people roaming around? If they believed that I was raped, would they have not dumped me instead in a dimly lit area along the highway going to Alaba pier to avoid detection?

9. I told the court that Daniel Smith kissed my lips and neck and held my breast inside the van. Recalling my testimony, I ask myself how I could have remembered this if witnesses told the court that I passed out and looked unconscious when I was brought to the van by Daniel Smith. How could I have resisted his advances given this condition? Daniel Smith and I were alone on the third row of the van which had limited space and I do not recall anyone inside the van who held my hand or any part of my body. What I can recall is that there was very loud music and shouting inside the van.

10. If the travel from Neptune Club took only several minutes and with the driver of the van trying to beat the curfew time of his passengers, how could I have instantly regained my consciousness and talked to the people upon reaching the seawall of Alaba Pier? When people gathered around me at the seawall, everyone seemed to have drawn the conclusion that I was raped except for one who called me a *****.

11. Based on the account of the SBMA police, I was very hesitant to board the mobile police car that brought me to the headquarters for investigation. I was so confused and the first thing that entered my mind was how would my mother and boyfriend react if they learn that I was last seen with Daniel Smith and that a condom was seen on my pants after Daniel Smith left the van? I was scared of losing not only my American boyfriend but the chance of living in the United States. In fact, I did not immediately tell my boyfriend that I was raped by Daniel Smith. All I said was that something bad happened to me.

12. I expect many sectors to question my motives in executing this statement more than three years after the incident. However, as I practically grew up interacting with American servicemen in Zamboanga City who treated me and my family very well, and thinking over and over again how I may have conducted myself at the Neptune Club, I can't help but entertain doubts on whether the sequence of events in Subic last November of 2005 really occurred the way the court found them to have happened.

13. My conscience continues to bother me realizing that I may have in fact been so friendly and intimate with Daniel Smith at the Neptune Club that he was led to believe that I was amenable to having sex or that we simply just got carried away. I would rather risk public outrage than do nothing to help the court in ensuring that justice is served.

AFFIANT SAYETH NAUGHT.
as of 03/17/2009 11:15 PM

DISAPPOINTING!!!!!!

In some respects, it's already hard to determine what really happened in some cases, given that many alleged incidents that end up in court or the prosecutor's office are found to be otherwise. Her virtual "recanting" of her statement just further muddled up the issues on how rape cases should be treated.

I have my own opinions, but I would just keep them to myself for now. Suffice it to say, I can't help but being cynical about Nicole's motives from the very start, and her newly-submitted affidavit just strengthened my view of the whole case, a view I have held since the very beginning.