help finding stores in orlando [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : help finding stores in orlando

SilverBullet_83
03-10-2009, 14:32
where do you all buy your holsters and sights? I cant seem to find any retailer that sells either of the ones that I am looking for

XS sights and galco M7X holster

LurkMastR
03-10-2009, 16:49
Which places have you already checked? I have a map of central FL gun shops (see the link in my signature) that might give you some more options.

If you can't find them locally, why not just order them them on-line?

SilverBullet_83
03-11-2009, 00:09
Which places have you already checked? I have a map of central FL gun shops (see the link in my signature) that might give you some more options.

If you can't find them locally, why not just order them them on-line?

I would rather deal local if I can, but if I cant find what Im looking for for a decent price I will buy it online. thanks for the map!

djegators
03-11-2009, 23:10
Never been, but Pace Outfitters is on the dealer list for GSSF. I will be checking them out soon!

SilverBullet_83
03-15-2009, 23:08
Reigs on OBT is a glock armorer. bought a bladetech IWB and another magazine from them last week

pcguy
03-16-2009, 01:27
I started out a big fan of riegs, but I do have a problem with a recent change they made. Their fee for FFL transfer has increased from $35 to $75, which is just not right. It's an outright grab for cash. Sure they have a form to fill out and a background check, but honestly that's just ripping people off because you can.

njl
03-16-2009, 11:36
Never been, but Pace Outfitters is on the dealer list for GSSF. I will be checking them out soon!

Pace closed up shop some time ago.