Melbourne area shops [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Melbourne area shops

ruffhunter
03-11-2009, 17:46
I'm going to the Melbourne area to visit inlaws late this month from Ohio. Is there any good shops to visit and will likely have any AR uppers? I did visit one last time, that was two storys with wood siding and rustic. thanks ahead!

LurkMastR
03-11-2009, 19:52
I'm going to the Melbourne area to visit inlaws late this month from Ohio. Is there any good shops to visit and will likely have any AR uppers? I did visit one last time, that was two storys with wood siding and rustic. thanks ahead!
That sounds like Ammo Attic. I can't answer regarding AR uppers, but there are a few places you can check in the Melbourne area. I've heard good things about B & H Gun Rack in Merritt Island (a little north of Melbourne).

You can also check the link in my signature (cent. FL gun stores) and see if anything else might be within driving distance. Good luck.

Parasite
03-12-2009, 12:55
Yep, that sure was Ammo Attic that you visited last time. They've got a fair amount of stock usually, but I can't say for sure if they have your uppers.

if you're looking for some range time, the place to visit is the Gun Site in Merritt Island. It's about a 30 minute drive from Melbourne - but the time and gas is well worth it. The owner/operator is the nicest and most helpful person you'll ever meet. every time i'm there I try to find something to purchase, just to help him out. (its for his benefit - i swear!)

None of the gun range's in Melbourne are a fraction as hospitable - some of them downright rude.

Palmguy
03-12-2009, 13:06
B&H on Merritt Island was probably my favorite and the best priced store in Brevard County when I lived there.

ruffhunter
03-12-2009, 14:45
thanks guys

gforester
03-21-2009, 07:23
+1 on B&H Gun Rack on Merritt Island. They have pretty good stock and reasonable prices. I've bought my Glock 22, my Ruger and a good bit of ammo from them.

Maddcat1
04-06-2009, 21:46
The Gun Site in Merritt Island w/ range, On Target in Satellite Beach, Action Gun in Melbourne, Mail Order Gun Connection in North Merritt Island, B & H Gun Rack in Merritt Island and Ammo Attic. In that order :wavey:

fltekdiver
04-26-2009, 17:43
FYI, Ammo Attic is out of ammo, there only selling to people who buy guns from them.

You may want to shoot a the Gun Site, in Merritt Island. He's only charging $11.99 for a box of 50 9MM ammo. And his range fees arent bad either