VA zombie slayer militia [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : VA zombie slayer militia

nick__45
03-13-2009, 18:31
Is there any militia in VA to join for learning more on how to effectively deal with zombies and possibly ms-13 members?

Beeen
03-15-2009, 13:52
If you find one, lemme know.
Though I have decided that if one of either above mentioned groups is about to pop off, a U-Haul store is where it's going to begin.
...and don't pretend you don't understand what I'm saying.

Tweek's Turbos
03-16-2009, 10:08
The one near the burger king?

gtrcivic
03-16-2009, 11:24
didn't they have a local minute men chapter in herndon to stop the day laborers from loitering at the 7/11 off of elden st?

vafish
03-17-2009, 05:59
http://forums.ecaza.org

Not nearby, but looks like a fun zombie match:

http://www.dpmsinc.com/outbreak/

Beeen
03-21-2009, 11:45
Pretty much all U-Haul stores I've seen in NoVa.
And as was pointed out a couple posts ago, 7/11's are another spot to watch.

nick__45
03-21-2009, 20:18
What is considered a good fall back position for Virginians? I think the Northern Neck would be ideal as there are less population and just about everyone is armed. In addition, it is covered by thick woods lots which would slow down both zombies and illegals.

TheEggman
03-22-2009, 10:17
Don't forget, in VA 'The Militia' is defined as being "composed of the body of the people, trained to arms." Looks like all of us to me!

As for the Zombies ...

Section 1. Equality and rights of men.
That all men are by nature equally free and independent and have certain inherent rights, of which, when they enter into a state of society, they cannot, by any compact, deprive or divest their posterity; namely, the enjoyment of life and liberty, with the means of acquiring and possessing property, and pursuing and obtaining happiness and
safety.

Since Zombies are, by definition, dead, it's doubtful that they would have any rights, especially that 'enjoyment of life" part.

I would, however, suggest waiting for a court decision before embarking on a zombie hunt. I wouldn't want to be the test case. Maybe the NRA could help.

It's also doubtful that MS-13 members come under the protection of the Constitution because, like zombies, they also have no soul. (I ran up on an MS-13 tag team in a dark parking lot one night and consider myself lucky to be in a big truck where I could keep driving/accelerating)

If, however, the MS-13 members are Illegally in this country, be very careful. They will have many more rights than any US Citizen.

:)

Stay safe,