Faces Behind the Handles [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Faces Behind the Handles

Young Once
03-14-2009, 06:36
I had the pleasure of meeting Romram, Wonder Nine and Thunder Kiss (?) today at Armscor Marikina, together with some others. Its really a wonderful experience being able to meet fellow BOGS in person. Thanks guys to you and your companions for all the valuable tips, advise and assistance. Hope to meet up with you again soon!

edtf
03-14-2009, 07:44
I had the pleasure of meeting Romram, Wonder Nine and Thunder Kiss (?) today at Armscor Marikina, together with some others. Its really a wonderful experience being able to meet fellow BOGS in person. Thanks guys to you and your companions for all the valuable tips, advise and assistance. Hope to meet up with you again soon!

I met 9mx and rsaki - good guys too!!

Eye Cutter
03-14-2009, 07:46
si eduard matagal ko na kilala... hanggang ngayon di pa naputok ulit! hahaha!

ako rin! tagal ng di naputok ng beng-beng!

edtf
03-14-2009, 09:22
si eduard matagal ko na kilala... hanggang ngayon di pa naputok ulit! hahaha!

ako rin! tagal ng di naputok ng beng-beng!

hahahaha...... hoy nakaputok na ulit ako two weeks ago - I think nakaka once a month na ako ngayon - hahahaha....

Nakakainis nga si rsaki - parang gusto ko sumubok ng rifle IPSC :supergrin:
Meron bang parang production lang? wala akong mga optic eh - well..... wala din naman PA akong lower :supergrin:

wunder9
03-14-2009, 10:29
Pleasure to meet you too Mr. Young Once. Let me know if replacing your extractor spring solves the problem.

krinkov
03-14-2009, 10:32
If I might suggest: In the interest of getting to know everybody that we at least show our (pretty) mugs for just this purpose para madali magkakilala sa range or wherever it is we bump into each other. After all, this is the "Faces Behind the Handles" thread, right?

Eto ako:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/DSC_8453copy-1.jpg

Eye Cutter
03-14-2009, 20:17
abs, sama mo naman kami sa mga photo-ops ng airsoft extreme!

atmarcella
03-14-2009, 21:11
:tongueout:

krinkov
03-14-2009, 22:49
abs, sama mo naman kami sa mga photo-ops ng airsoft extreme!

Surely! We can do "private" photo ops a la AirsoftXtreme if you like. Dami naman tayong props na totoo! Plus, I've got the girls who are willing. Venue lang kelangan natin.

Eye Cutter
03-15-2009, 03:12
text mo ko so we can schedule sa studio

edtf
03-15-2009, 04:10
Surely! We can do "private" photo ops a la AirsoftXtreme if you like. Dami naman tayong props na totoo! Plus, I've got the girls who are willing. Venue lang kelangan natin.

Girls and guns!!!! Can I go to be a light boy or spectator?!?!? :supergrin:

thunderkiss
03-15-2009, 07:05
Nice meeting you guys, sir young once and sir wunder9. Ang galing bumaril ng misis ni sir young once!

9MX
03-15-2009, 07:48
Girls and guns!!!! Can I go to be a light boy or spectator?!?!? :supergrin:

why? eh puwede naman model:cool:

ako..body MUA for the pretty girls only:supergrin:

ess45
03-15-2009, 10:12
Willing girls and guns. Pasali naman.

Glock_19_9x19
03-15-2009, 13:32
May I suggest another get-together for the group..say Hooters MOA, or Kaymigs

choi_tan2000
03-15-2009, 19:19
mga sir's

suggestion lang why not another BOG shoot po? sabay photo ops na sir.
i can arrange with the rane owner po

Brgy. Masili, Calamba, Laguna

features: range beside lake. laguna lake and a small lake inside . ganda view and 6- 7 availlable shooting bay. big parking area.

only downside is medyo maliit ang daaan pero sanay na mga tao na laging me pumapasok na malalaking SUV na maraming guns hahaha.

edtf
03-15-2009, 21:47
why? eh puwede naman model:cool:

ako..body MUA for the pretty girls only:supergrin:

Ano MUA???

But if you are the model you can't ogle at them. If you watch or pretend to be staff you can pretend to be paying attention at the shoot pala you are just staring at them - hehehehe

BUT!!! ok din kung nakakapit yung model sa iyo :)

edtf
03-15-2009, 21:49
May I suggest another get-together for the group..say Hooters MOA, or Kaymigs

Puwede rin ito but baka puwede QC/Pasig area naman. :supergrin:

Young Once
03-16-2009, 07:18
Sir Wunder9 (sorry ha, wrong spelling yung una), I immediately bought a wolf power spring from True Weight after leaving the range, kaso kahit na ano gawin ko, di ko maituloy yung extractor pin. Sobrang tigas nung spring. I had to swap it out and replaced it with a dpms spring I had on hand. I will try it out again this weekend, hopefully. Sana di na mag malf.

Thunderkiss, thanks! Don't encourage my wife, baka ako barilin nya. Hehehe.

Young Once
03-16-2009, 07:26
Heto naman ako.

wunder9
03-16-2009, 10:00
Young Once, yes when the Wolff spring is new it's quite hard to reinstall the extractor. Happened to me too. But don't give up on it. Just press down hard on the extractor to insert the pin.

Wp.22
03-16-2009, 18:19
Ano MUA???

But if you are the model you can't ogle at them. If you watch or pretend to be staff you can pretend to be paying attention at the shoot pala you are just staring at them - hehehehe

BUT!!! ok din kung nakakapit yung model sa iyo :)

MUA- memorandum uf agreement:rofl:

Make Up Artist

Young Once
03-16-2009, 18:33
Thanks, Sir Wunder9. Will retry this weekend. Took me almost two hours last sunday just trying to get it in, until sumuko na ako. Kaya yung DPMS na lang muna kinabit ko. The tips of my thumb are still numb from the experience. Will give it another go this Saturday.

edtf
03-16-2009, 18:47
MUA- memorandum uf agreement:rofl:

Make Up Artist

Masmatindi pala si 9mx kay sa akin!!!! Matulis din - :rofl:
Ako din gusto ko rin ng MUA!!! up close and personal pala yan..... Teka teka papaturo ako sa Mrs how to apply make up. :supergrin:

wunder9
03-29-2009, 21:50
Sir Young, it's possible the magazine follower can protrude too much & interfere with your AR's operation. I've seen it happen to a 1911 with one particular unbranded magazine. Best way to find out is try other magazines. Good luck.

kerwin
03-30-2009, 08:17
If I might suggest: In the interest of getting to know everybody that we at least show our (pretty) mugs for just this purpose para madali magkakilala sa range or wherever it is we bump into each other. After all, this is the "Faces Behind the Handles" thread, right?

Eto ako:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/krinkov/DSC_8453copy-1.jpg

hey krinkov, im a fan of airsoft extreme too! visit our team website at fragcdo.com, a lot of members there are shutterbugs too. - kerwin

krinkov
03-31-2009, 23:39
hey krinkov, im a fan of airsoft extreme too! visit our team website at fragcdo.com, a lot of members there are shutterbugs too. - kerwin

That's good to know. I'm doing a nationwide photo workshop tour. Let me know if you guys are interested.