Pawns Plus liqudated all there Guns!!!!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pawns Plus liqudated all there Guns!!!!!!

PHXGlock
03-19-2009, 14:43
Pawns Plus have liquidated all there Guns. They had a big gun sale now have done away with there whole gun section which was bigger than some gun stores in town. Also Sportsmans Wherehouse has about 10 handguns for sale. A year ago they had a wall full of handguns and most Glock Models. I bought my G21 there. Whats going on around here?
PHXGlock

maybelle
03-27-2009, 21:20
I thought there was an article in the paper this last week that Sportsmans Warehouse was filing bankruptcy? Not sure about Pawns Plus tho.

PHXGlock
03-27-2009, 21:22
I dont think the Arizona stores are gonna close or be Bought.
PHXGlock

Cryptoboy
04-01-2009, 18:21
Pawns Plus have liquidated all there Guns. They had a big gun sale now have done away with there whole gun section which was bigger than some gun stores in town. Also Sportsmans Wherehouse has about 10 handguns for sale. A year ago they had a wall full of handguns and most Glock Models. I bought my G21 there. Whats going on around here?
PHXGlock

Where have you been since November? Ever since Obama has gotten into office, guns and ammo have been selling like hotcakes! :shocked:

PHXGlock
04-01-2009, 18:41
Where have you been since November? Ever since Obama has gotten into office, guns and ammo have been selling like hotcakes! :shocked:
I've picked up two more guns and a Case of 45 since then. Pawns Plus just dont sell them no more had a big sale now are done with guns.
PHXGlock