Jager Products Compensators and Guide Rods [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jager Products Compensators and Guide Rods

Jager1147
03-21-2009, 16:44
Hi All,

I'd like to introduce my company for those that don't know me yet.
We are Jager Products Inc., and we manufacture guide rods and compensators for Glock pistols.

Our guide rods are CNC machined from steel, hardened and black oxide coated for those who prefer to keep the color of the guide rod black. These are available for all models except the sub-compacts. For the G34/G35 length slides, we also offer the "Heavy Extended" model guide rod in the larger .270 diameter designed for Wolff recoil springs.

We also are the only manufacturers of Polymer guide rods, and these are the only guide rods to be ruled legal in SSP division for IDPA competitors. These are for the G17 sized frames.

Remember to check compatibility, the G17 size frame is used for the G17, G17L, G22, G31, G34, G35, G37 and all use the same guide rod. By installing an aftermarket guide rod, you'll have the ability to change recoil spring weights according to your caliber and load since all these models an calibers come from the factory with the SAME weight recoil spring.

As an Open Division competitor in IPSC / USPSA myself, we designed a compensator that is not only the most effective on the market but also aesthetically pleasing.

Check out our website, we have secure online ordering and continually add new products. In about a week we will be adding our Open Division / GSSF package to the site, which consists of a threaded barrel and compensator, JP Enterprises red dot sight and adapter base, guide rod and recoil spring. Convert your stock G17 to GSSF Unlimited division compensated dot gun in a few minutes with no permanent modifications to your firearm. In stock now, but working on the website.

Thanks, jager

JohnKSa
03-21-2009, 21:26
I've got one of Jager's extended steel guide rods in my G17L. Very nice product and a good guy to deal with.

Jager1147
03-23-2009, 15:22
We're running a special on the Open Division / GSSF kits:

Kit includes:
9mm Barrel (KKM, Jager or Lone Wolf)
Jager Compensator
Jager hardened steel guide rod
ISMI recoil spring
JP Enterprises red dot sight 8moa
JP Enterprises Glock adapter for sight

These items list for $672.75

Jager Products Open Division /GSSF Package is:
$469.95 with Lone Wolf barrel
$529.95 with Jager barrel
$569.95 with KKM barrel

discochan
03-23-2009, 16:45
Will you guys be offering any tungsten guiderods in the future?

Jager1147
03-23-2009, 18:28
I've decided not to make tungsten guide rods, they're prone to breakage and they seem to score up pretty good too. I've made the "heavy extended" for the G34/G35 as an alternative, very close in weight to the tungsten rods at approx. 1 ounce. I believe the tungsten rods are 1.2 oz.

Thanks, jager

humanguerrilla
04-09-2009, 20:12
Best looking compensator out there IMO. I wish you had them in other calibers.

Jager1147
04-14-2009, 10:24
Would anyone be interested in .40 caliber compensators? If there is enough interest, I'll make some at the end of the month in my next run.

Jager1147
04-17-2009, 13:11
I'd like to run a special for GT members for our Polymer recoil guide rods. We got our start here and are very grateful to the members. :cool:

Check out the website for info on them. We are the only manufacturers of Polymer guide rods, and they are the only allowable guide rod replacement for IDPA competition in SSP division.

You need to PM me to order - $12.00 and free shipping.

Check our website often, we'll be adding some new items we make May 1st.

Thanks all, jager

humanguerrilla
04-17-2009, 14:55
Would anyone be interested in .40 caliber compensators? If there is enough interest, I'll make some at the end of the month in my next run.

Yes, definitely...
...9/16 x 24? lol.

Jager1147
04-17-2009, 17:03
.40 caliber compensators, it's a go, May 1st if all the stars align.
9/16 x 24 tpi.

jager

Jager1147
04-21-2009, 19:52
I'd like to run a special for GT members for our Polymer recoil guide rods. We got our start here and are very grateful to the members. :cool:

Check out the website for info on them. We are the only manufacturers of Polymer guide rods, and they are the only allowable guide rod replacement for IDPA competition in SSP division.

You need to PM me to order - $12.00 and free shipping.

Check our website often, we'll be adding some new items we make May 1st.

Thanks all, jager

Thanks to those who ordered!
To keep things interesting, I have a half dozen compensators that did not pass QC. They're fine, with the exception of having a very, very minor blemish in the finish. I'd like to give them away periodically here, so a free one will go to the 4th person who orders the polymer guide rod as above from now. The comp is black, threaded 9/16 x 32 for KKM barrel (available through us or KKM).

Thanks, jager

fishstix
05-11-2009, 12:13
do you still have any 40 cal comps left???

Jager1147
05-12-2009, 16:16
We've just completed another run of compensators, and we made some in .40 caliber. These comps are made for the Lone Wolf barrels, and look just a little bit different. They're more rounded at the edges and will fit flush to the face of the slide leaving no gap between the back of the comp and the face of the slide - in 9mm and .40 caliber. I'm waiting for them to arrive back in my shop from being coated, and should be available by Friday. The Open / GSSF kits will now be available for the Lone Wolf barrels as shown on the website for $469.00, which includes the JPoint red dot sight and mount (Retail value $340.00 for that alone). So for this kit, it will work out to an extra $129.00 to get a threaded barrel, new compensator, steel guide rod and recoil spring. I hope this might encourage some GSSF shooters to participate in Unlimited category. I'll post pictures of the new compensator when they come in (I expect Friday).

Here's a thread from someone who purchased the Open /GSSF kit with a KKM barrel
http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1047235

Thanks, jager

NH Trucker
05-12-2009, 20:26
Do you have any plans to market a compensator in .45 in the future?

Jager1147
05-16-2009, 11:59
Not yet, I only have the 9mm and .40 in stock at the moment.

Shenron
05-24-2009, 04:07
Do you have any plans to make Brass uncaptured guide rods that are compatible with Wolff springs?

It would be awesome because I think Brass is just as heavu as Tungsten but a lot stronger and won't breask, etc.

Jager1147
05-25-2009, 09:54
I have Brass uncaptured rods now, but in the smaller diameter for stock and ISMI springs. PM me if you'd like to order, they're not shown on my website.

$11.95 and free shipping.

Thanks, jager