Cyma cm 080 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Cyma cm 080

gilfo
03-21-2009, 19:36
Just picked up a CYMA CM 080 from a gun show today and it didn't come with any instructions. I am brand new to airsoft so I would like to ask how I can get any info on this model. Such as how to load it, how many it holds etc. Sorry for such a newbie request but as I said it had no instructions at all. Took me about 5 min to figure out how to open the slot to insert the batteries. So please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

tjlent
04-13-2009, 15:25
Just picked up a CYMA CM 080 from a gun show today and it didn't come with any instructions. I am brand new to airsoft so I would like to ask how I can get any info on this model. Such as how to load it, how many it holds etc. Sorry for such a newbie request but as I said it had no instructions at all. Took me about 5 min to figure out how to open the slot to insert the batteries. So please any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

hey i am a big airsofter and i have a G&G mp5....sorry you got a cyma but the mag is ether a high cap or low cap

high-has a hole you poor the bb's in to
low-you use a speed loader to force a smaller amount of bb's in to

i would recommend going to a friend who has an airsoft gun and get him or her to help you also up grade to a JG a good website with ok prices but great customer service is EVIKE.com

and airsoft battery's are always a pain to put in..just a btw