Hello! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

SuperCar1of1
03-22-2009, 20:29
Hello everyone,

My name is John Hargraves.

I just found this web site.

In 2006 I retired from Gwinnett Co; where I had worked since 1980.

During my career I was a factory S&W old school armorer(hand fit parts) and was responsible for the Dept adopting Glocks in the 90's.
I am the founder of the Co; some of you may have heard of called Lightning Strike Products now owned by Randy Powell of Bullseye gunshop and range in Lawrenceville, Ga.
In the early 90's before my health turned south I was fortunate to have participated in many of the GSSF shoots and if I remember right finished high enough in the very first match to win $350.00. It has been probably 10 years since I've had any contact with Chris Edwards or anyone with Glock but am proud to have the memories. Some of my best times were when I was invited to attend Mr. Gaston Glocks private parties during the S.H.O.T. shows in vegas.

Among my collection of Glock pistols is the 3rd production model 24 ser#AU*-002, and one of the first model 17L's with the factory comp barrel and blued serial number plate #D*- 149.

I look foward to participating in the Glock talk forum and health permitting may get back involved with GSSF. John

Sir Glockster
03-23-2009, 06:59
Hi John and welcome to Glock Talk!

StoneDog
03-23-2009, 07:14
Welcome!

SuperCar1of1
03-23-2009, 08:02
Thanks y'all, I just talked to Chris Edwards at Glock. He reinstated my membership with GSSF and even gave my number(#11) back. I understand there are alot more in GSSF now.