Jimmy's Gun and Pawn [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy's Gun and Pawn

ammobaggett
03-23-2009, 04:31
Have any of you guys ever dealt with Jimmy's in Ft. Walton Beach, FL? If so, how was the service? I'm looking at picking up a G27 when I get back home so I had my wife call them this past week. She was told that he had about 30-40 guns on backorder. I'm not quite sure if all of those are Glocks but maybe they are. She was told that either the majority of those are already sold or either they're ALL sold. Not quite sure on that, I'm still waiting to hear back from my wife. Hopefully they're not all reserved yet because I would like to go ahead and pay for one now. Especially since she was told that they've been on backorder for about three months now. From what a couple of people have told me, I take it that they are a pretty good bunch of people to deal with.

keninnavarre
03-24-2009, 17:19
Have any of you guys ever dealt with Jimmy's in Ft. Walton Beach, FL? If so, how was the service? I'm looking at picking up a G27 when I get back home so I had my wife call them this past week. She was told that he had about 30-40 guns on backorder. I'm not quite sure if all of those are Glocks but maybe they are. She was told that either the majority of those are already sold or either they're ALL sold. Not quite sure on that, I'm still waiting to hear back from my wife. Hopefully they're not all reserved yet because I would like to go ahead and pay for one now. Especially since she was told that they've been on backorder for about three months now. From what a couple of people have told me, I take it that they are a pretty good bunch of people to deal with.

I have bought 3 guns from Jimmys, no problems so far. There are some others in the area to check with, PM me, and I will send their numbers, if you need them. Jimmys moves quite a few glocks, but its hit and miss lately everywhere. Ive seen a few in stock in other shops though.

Sundog
03-24-2009, 17:58
Jimmy's does a lot of business with law enforcement and military personnel (if you're either one of these, you qualify for a much reduced price), which might be why Glocks are scarce. I bought a G27 from them a few years ago (and still drop by occasionally to look), and a friend of mine has bought a few handguns from them. My experience with them has been good.

finz50
03-28-2009, 08:20
I bought a G26 from them last week. They told me they had planty in stock. You should be GTG.

Navy OnStar
04-01-2009, 18:54
I just called Jimmy's yesterday to inquire about a Glock 27 and they said they are backordered on that gun specifically. They do have a lot of others in stock (30, 30sf, 36 and many others but those stood out) LEO/Military price was $409.00 ($509.00 with trijicon night sights) They did say that not all of the 27's they have on order are spoken for, but I am putting my name on one this week.

OnStar

finz50
04-02-2009, 05:46
On a side note....anyone bought a safe from them??? I'm looking at one and was wondering if they come off the price at all...

ammobaggett
04-03-2009, 05:01
Yeah that's what my wife was told. She went about two weeks ago and paid for my G27 in full so that I would have one set aside for me. I have about four more weeks before I come home and I really hope that they're in by then seeing how they have been on backorder for a while now.