"Smurf Question" [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : "Smurf Question"

Glockdude1
03-23-2009, 18:26
If you choke a Smurf, what color do they turn???

:headscratch: :supergrin:

metro273
03-23-2009, 19:40
Good question! I've never thought of that one...:shocked:

AV1911
03-24-2009, 13:15
Felix asks: If you choke a smurf what color will it turn?
Well, here’s the thing: you are a person, and a smurf is a cartoon. While cartoons turn blue when choked, people turn red. Since this is a crazy case of a person choking a cartoon (A la Who Framed Roger Rabbit) I would say the smurf would run through a cycle of red to blue, which would appear purple, followed by a deep blue. If we have a hypothetical real-life smurf on our hands, we would have to dissect one to examine the color of one’s blood and the blood vessel mapping in the face area of said smurf, from which we could draw an educated hypothesis of the color a smurf would turn when choked. Because of the relatively small size of a smurf, I presume it would be rather difficult to choke one without breaking its neck, and with a dead smurf on our hands with no blood flow to traverse to the capillaries of the face and eyes, I presume we would simply have a bloated blue dead smurf. The only way I could see a person initiating a smurf choking would be to instigate it. Go tell Handy that Brainy called Smurfette a loose-Lucy, my bet is that Handy chokes Brainy until he turns white.:faint:

Nicko
03-24-2009, 19:54
Felix asks: If you choke a smurf what color will it turn?
Well, here’s the thing: you are a person, and a smurf is a cartoon. While cartoons turn blue when choked, people turn red. Since this is a crazy case of a person choking a cartoon (A la Who Framed Roger Rabbit) I would say the smurf would run through a cycle of red to blue, which would appear purple, followed by a deep blue. If we have a hypothetical real-life smurf on our hands, we would have to dissect one to examine the color of one’s blood and the blood vessel mapping in the face area of said smurf, from which we could draw an educated hypothesis of the color a smurf would turn when choked. Because of the relatively small size of a smurf, I presume it would be rather difficult to choke one without breaking its neck, and with a dead smurf on our hands with no blood flow to traverse to the capillaries of the face and eyes, I presume we would simply have a bloated blue dead smurf. The only way I could see a person initiating a smurf choking would be to instigate it. Go tell Handy that Brainy called Smurfette a loose-Lucy, my bet is that Handy chokes Brainy until he turns white.:faint:

Deep man, Real Deep! :smoking:

Blitzer
04-02-2009, 09:13
Deep **** man, smoking doobee again I see. :wow: