shops with decent Glock prices? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : shops with decent Glock prices?

royta
03-24-2009, 21:32
What shops have decent Glock prices in the Salt Lake City area or north?

mudmanfloyd
03-25-2009, 00:15
Vanwagnen's in Orem. If you are ever down south. That's where I picked up my 19. It was cheaper than any of the other shops I called (Gunnies, Cabelas, Rangemasters).

Frathier
03-30-2009, 16:51
I second Van Wagnens. You have to beg for service until you're a regular there, but the prices are great. I've purchased about half my guns there.

royta
03-30-2009, 16:59
I called him up. His prices seem fine. I really don't know what the going price is for these things right now though. However, there is a real small outfit with very low overhead that is real close to where I live who charges the same as Van Wagenen within a few bucks. Obviously I'd be saving money by only driving 15 miles than if I had to drive 70 or so to Orem. He's probably making more per sale than Van Wagenen due to his lower overhead. I used to have a favorite FFL in Eugene, OR that would only add $20 to his cost. He operated out of his house and only had his FFL so he could play with Class III stuff. I'd sure love to find a guy like that.

BearMBD
03-30-2009, 18:54
Try Barlow's on redwood in SLC. if you are in any type of Homeland Security job field they will give you a discount on everything GLOCK.

royta
03-30-2009, 19:48
Try Barlow's on redwood in SLC. if you are in any type of Homeland Security job field they will give you a discount on everything GLOCK.

Nope, just a dumb electrician. :)

Glock19_11
04-05-2009, 11:25
Impact guns in Ogden is a fantastic place. Bought my first gun there and loved the service and feel of the store. It puts cabela's to shame. Prices are much lower at impact. Employees all love their job, can you blame them? Impact is the only gun shop I'll ever go to as long as I live in Utah.

UtahIrishman
04-05-2009, 11:36
Impact guns has a store in Kearns...though I'm sure it doesn't equal the Odgen store it is fairly well stocked.

I've never bought a gun from them though. I've purchased all of my handguns but one from Dougs Shootin Sports on Redwood. I don't know what his prices are now but they were the same as buying online without the FFL transfer fee when I bought mine.

myright
04-07-2009, 10:03
I got my 27 at Get Guns on State good price -Doug's ShootinSports on Redwood road (...or is it Road Redwood) also have good prices, Gunnies is good as well as Patriot Arms . The only store that to me seems to be exploiting the buying fenzy is Gabelas , I stay away from them