Pan American Jiujitsu championships [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Pan American Jiujitsu championships

theTactician
03-25-2009, 00:25
The biggest ever in sport jiujitsu history! the pan american jiujitsu championships on march 27-29th, 2009 to be held at carson california at california state university, dominguez hills. 2500 jiujitsu athletes will compete in this event. Big jiujitsu names will be there like kron gracie, romulo barral, reubens charles, etc... this would be an exciting event.
unfortunately though, i hesitated in competing in this event cause i havent had decent training in the past couple of months...hehehe. i will prepare though for the upcoming worlds jiujitsu championships on june 2009. wish me luck! as for the pan ams, i will be there to watch the games and cheer for my team mates.

"First learn to become invincible, then wait for your enemy's moment of vulnerability...." - Sun Tzu

Allegra
03-25-2009, 09:47
The biggest ever in sport jiujitsu history! the pan american jiujitsu championships on march 27-29th, 2009 to be held at carson california at california state university, dominguez hills. 2500 jiujitsu athletes will compete in this event. Big jiujitsu names will be there like kron gracie, romulo barral, reubens charles, etc... this would be an exciting event.
unfortunately though, i hesitated in competing in this event cause i havent had decent training in the past couple of months...hehehe. i will prepare though for the upcoming worlds jiujitsu championships on june 2009. wish me luck! as for the pan ams, i will be there to watch the games and cheer for my team mates.

"First learn to become invincible, then wait for your enemy's moment of vulnerability...." - Sun Tzu

Take videos bro :)

theTactician
03-26-2009, 15:15
sure...:supergrin: