Glipsc 3-26-09 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 3-26-09

TreehugginGlock
03-27-2009, 11:45
:blondmoment:

Well, guys, it happened again.

Last night, I composed a whitty posting of our results from the match and now it's not showing on the system. I'm sure I must be hitting the view post instead of the actual post button, but it doesn't change the fact that you're still looking for the scores. When I get back home tonight, I'll make it a point to actually repost them. Sorry for the delay. You still love me anyway? :embarassed:

TreehugginGlock
03-27-2009, 18:56
Ok boys. The Louisville game is boring so I'm home early.

This Thursday we had a revolver friendly match. 3 arrays with a no shoot. mandatory mag changes between each array that required only 2 rounds on each target.

5.985 John Haas
4.666 Jeff Cooke
3.946 Jim Geiger
3.869 Bob Klingelsmith
3.685 Dean Fransicso
3.293 Jack Hood
3.017 Leigh Ann Jeter
2.844 Tom Smith
2.700 Greg Hodges
2.321 Larry Tourney
2.311 Paul Bellou
1.897 Otis Fox
1.523 Butch Harley
1.414 Bryan Frederico
1.271 Mike Harley
0.712 Gary Lee
zero'd Steve Dunham

Hope everyone had fun and joins us again next week. I'm hoping we can shake things up again and maybe ressurect our "Who's That In My Back Yard" type scenario. I think everyone would get a kick out that. What do you say? Anyone vote for something different? :wavey:

KYgundoc
03-27-2009, 19:44
all of you will have to do without me next week as I am going out of town for the end of spring break. After this week I need to regroup anyway. Leigh ann give them a IDPA match while I am gone.
Dean

gunsight1911
03-30-2009, 14:22
Leigh Ann - Will there be a Glipsc shoot on 4/2?

TreehugginGlock
03-30-2009, 16:34
Leigh Ann - Will there be a Glipsc shoot on 4/2?Absolutely. Dean is going to be out of town, but Greg and I will be able to put something together. Of course, any help we can get from our shooters would be most appreciated.

I think I might design an IPDA style match to get you guys pumped up the the IDPA match at Silvercreek this weekend. We're going to be shooting the classifer as a match this month and for those of you who are wanting to join IDPA, we can take care of that at the Silvercreek match. Dues is $40 plus the match fee.

See you guys on Thursday for GLIPSC and Saturday for Silvercreek IDPA. Should be a beautiful day on Saturday, too.

Houngan
04-01-2009, 06:55
Hey folks, remind me of the schedule for Glipsc. Can I show up around 7:20 and still shoot? And will you feel too badly towards me if I only help paste a couple of rounds? (still leery of lead)

Matt

TreehugginGlock
04-01-2009, 16:01
Hey folks, remind me of the schedule for Glipsc. Can I show up around 7:20 and still shoot? And will you feel too badly towards me if I only help paste a couple of rounds? (still leery of lead)

Matt
You might miss us if you wait that long to show. Generally speaking, we start around 6pm and shoot until 7:30pm but sometimes if the folks are done with their scored match and don't want to do any reshoots, then we might pack up early to free up the bay for rentals.

If you want to shoot with us, try to get there, at least, by 7pm and you should be good to go.

45gunner
04-25-2009, 07:26

Matt

Are you still shooting outside a lot Matt?

Looks like the Glipsc club is doing pretty well.

TreehugginGlock
04-25-2009, 09:08
Are you still shooting outside a lot Matt?

Looks like the Glipsc club is doing pretty well.

:wow: OMG! 45Gunner IS still alive!!! :faint:

We miss you shooting with us. Haven't heard a peep from you in forever.

45gunner
04-25-2009, 10:49
:wow: OMG! 45Gunner IS still alive!!! :faint:

We miss you shooting with us. Haven't heard a peep from you in forever.

You may see me over there again.

Good to hear from you.

My lead level is still too high but better than before so Im in the same boat as Houngan.

I see Jack is shooting again.

KYgundoc
04-26-2009, 14:49

Good to hear from you.

My lead level is still too high but better than before so Im in the same boat as Houngan.

Jack looks good and he shoots with a dust mask and so can you. I shoot every week and my level was 9 last time they checked it. It is good to see you still know where we are. Gene told me he saw you.

glockguy609
04-27-2009, 13:16
yep I'm shooting off and on. My allergies according to my Dr. are what's causing my problem right now so yeah I am "The Masked Avenger" for a while I need to go to Home Depot and get a good mask and draw some fangs on it or something, I feel like I need to be shootin Zombies when I have it on :supergrin:
Hope we see you again soon too.

Gundoc, I got my KWA airsoft for practice in the basement, it's pretty cool I'll try and bring it next match.

Good to hear from you.

45gunner
04-27-2009, 22:10
Jack looks good and he shoots with a dust mask and so can you. I shoot every week and my level was 9 last time they checked it. It is good to see you still know where we are. Gene told me he saw you.

When I saw Gene I didn't want to talk about lead related problems.

I plan on shooting at Bluegrass on Thursday.

Now lets see how does one reload this little brass thingy??!!??