Greetings [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

EagleOne716
03-28-2009, 23:13
Just wanted to check in and say hello. :wavey:
I went through my 3d Degree rite about a week ago. It was very moving and I learned a lot about the Order.
I did not know that there was a Freemason's part of Glocktalk so expect to see me here quite a bit (be afraid, be very afraid :cool:)
Anyway, I look forward to the electronic fraternity with my brothers here in the forum.
Eagle

Sorry for the incorrect posting..is late at night and was a rough shift.

jetboatdriver
03-29-2009, 18:49
Just wanted to check in and say hello. :wavey:
I went through my 3d Degree rite about a week ago. It was very moving and I learned a lot about the Order.
I did not know that there was a Freemason's part of Glocktalk so expect to see me here quite a bit (be afraid, be very afraid :cool:)
Anyway, I look forward to the electronic fraternity with my brothers here in the forum.
Eagle

Sorry for the incorrect posting..is late at night and was a rough shift.

Congratulations Brother - welcome to the Fraternity!

- just remember this section, although it is titled Freemason's Lodge is in the open. PM your questions if you think they should be.

mmsig229
04-02-2009, 07:41
Congratulations Brother - welcome to the Fraternity!

- just remember this section, although it is titled Freemason's Lodge is in the open. PM your questions if you think they should be.

Good advice. Remember anything in code cannot be shared with a non Mason. PS, welcome aboard. Are you a LEO??? Lot's of them around here!!!

EagleOne716
04-06-2009, 02:57
Thank you for the welcome.
Yes, I am a LEO...saw that there were several here.
Understand about code..will use caution.
Actually, I am so new...I am dangerous :supergrin:
Take care...and thanks again.
Eagle

Waylay Heat
04-14-2009, 20:32
congratulations and Welcome to the brotherhood!!!!

WV45fan
05-08-2009, 01:55
Welcome from West Virginia

deputy tom
05-12-2009, 12:45
Sorry for the late posting but welcome just the same.tom.