Save your Brass, Keep your Cash! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Save your Brass, Keep your Cash!

Brass Magnet
04-02-2009, 08:59
SAVE YOUR BRASS, KEEP YOUR CASH!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Pick up your brass in minutes with the Brass Magnet®<o:p></o:p>
Patented<o:p></o:p>
Made in the USA<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

· The BRASS MAGNET™ is 100"x144", weighs 6 pounds and comes with its very own, “stuff bag.”
· With 6 weighted handles and Velcro tabs you have an easy 75%-85% reduction in time conquering clean up with a few bends vs. a few hundred.
· Tested up to a .308 Semi Automatic the BRASS MAGNET™ dominated. It takes the heat so you don’t have to. Tested with over 80,000 rounds.
· No longer lose your brass in the weeds; the BRASSMAGNET™ can triumph over snow, mud, grass, gravel and more.

www.BrassMagnet.com (http://www.brassmagnet.com/)<o:p></o:p>

877-70-BRASS<o:p></o:p>

TuxthePenguin
04-02-2009, 09:02
Uh....so is this just a fancy tarp?

Brass Magnet
04-07-2009, 08:28
I invented the product to stop wasting time picking up brass from all types of surfaces. It is a weighted 8.5 by 12 foot net that you can walk on. They are velcroed so you can hook them together, I have used the same 8 to teach classes for 3 plus years, The man hours saved every time you use them, pluse the brass not lost or left on the ground will pay for Brassmagnet.

deadday
04-07-2009, 09:08
I invented the product to stop wasting time picking up brass from all types of surfaces. It is a weighted 8.5 by 12 foot net that you can walk on. They are velcroed so you can hook them together, I have used the same 8 to teach classes for 3 plus years, The man hours saved every time you use them, pluse the brass not lost or left on the ground will pay for Brassmagnet.

Would you post some pictures of your product?

Rob62
04-07-2009, 09:14
Good luck with the sale of your product.

I looked at the web site listed above. Its more of a fish net than a tarp.

Here's picture of the product.

http://www.brassmagnet.com/CustomerImages/2748-1489/images/img_rad937E9.jpg

Rob

Brass Magnet
04-07-2009, 12:11
Thanks for your interest, we will have more pictures on the web site next by week. We are doing a photo shoot tomorrow.

deadday
04-08-2009, 00:17
Thanks for your interest, we will have more pictures on the web site next by week. We are doing a photo shoot tomorrow.

Awesome! Look forward to it....Any chance the photo shoot involves scantily clad women-folk?:whistling:

DanGarand
04-08-2009, 23:49
Your website needs a serious update, like something associated with the product being sold would be good.

Brass Magnet
04-09-2009, 14:16
The web site has been updated with some new information and some new photos! More updates and a new movie coming soon.........

Rob62
04-09-2009, 14:32
I gotta ask.

What about the stiletto like high heels your tester Jessie is wearing ? Are they pushing through the mesh of the brass magnet ? Its important to me as my wife usually wears really pointy high heels when I shoot. Don’t want her to get stuck in the Brass Magnet however. :supergrin:

http://brassmagnet.com/ShowImage.asp?image=/CustomerImages/2748-1489/images/img_rad3D43A.jpg

Rob

Brass Magnet
04-09-2009, 14:58
Jessie never once got stuck in the Brass Magnet. The nylon mesh is fairly elastic and accomidates virtually any type of shoe soles, including heels. Good question.

Brass Magnet
04-10-2009, 10:53
We just updated our web site with photos and new information. The video page still needs some work, I know. But your feedback on the new design would be greatly appreciated!

smokey262
04-10-2009, 11:45
I think it is a pretty good idea. Best wishes in your endeavor

Rob62
04-10-2009, 12:21
I think the picture series of "How it Works" is a great idea ! After all there are former Sailors and Marines among us. :rofl: :rofl: :whistling:

The web site looks good. Overall very easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. A question that I have is what about wear ? After all its designed to be walked on. Any ideas if a commercial range were to use this product on a daily basis with dozens of shooters walking on it, how long would it last before a hole is "ground" through the mesh ?

Again good luck with your business.

Rob

Rooster Rugburn
04-11-2009, 22:53
An interesting aspect that caught my eye was for those of us who shoot on a "private range". This can be hung beside the shooting position to knock down the brass. In fact, this is something I've been looking for and considering. I can hang it from the cover and let it knock down the brass as I shoot.

Brass Magnet
04-14-2009, 21:13
I think the picture series of "How it Works" is a great idea ! After all there are former Sailors and Marines among us. :rofl: :rofl: :whistling:

The web site looks good. Overall very easy to navigate and easy on the eyes. A question that I have is what about wear ? After all its designed to be walked on. Any ideas if a commercial range were to use this product on a daily basis with dozens of shooters walking on it, how long would it last before a hole is "ground" through the mesh ?

Again good luck with your business.

Rob

The inventor has been using the same 8 (usually all at once) for over 4 years for the training classes he teaches, they have been walked on, on every type of surface, grass to concrete and every thing in between- no holes yet.