New Guy here from Kent, Wa [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : New Guy here from Kent, Wa

Venturi49
04-04-2009, 20:38
Just found this site wanted to say Hi:wavey:, I just bought a G-26 from Federal Way Discount Guns, the only place around here that had one. I think it was a good price, $559.00 with night sights. Anyone have a recomendation on a Holster for this little guy, Thanks.
Dwight

VeeDubbinJetta91
04-05-2009, 19:00
Just found this site wanted to say Hi:wavey:, I just bought a G-26 from Federal Way Discount Guns, the only place around here that had one. I think it was a good price, $559.00 with night sights. Anyone have a recomendation on a Holster for this little guy, Thanks.
Dwight

Welcome :wave: what kind of holster are you lookin for? IWB or OWB? I have a blackhawk Serpa CQC OWB holster for my 26 and love it :D im about to purchase a Comp-Tac MTAC IWB holster for it as well, ive heard nothing but great things about them, the thing with holsters is you will probably try many until you find the one that fits you right. Good luck on your search and once again Welcome :wavey: im a pretty new guy myself :)

Glockster_James
04-07-2009, 01:11
Welcome. Decent price for this side of the mountains it seems. I got a 4th gen IWB Sidearmor for the G26/27 guns and love it. Wish they still made them.

J. Parker
04-08-2009, 09:10
Welcome to GlockTalk from the central part of the state.:supergrin:

bisdak
04-12-2009, 17:18
Welcome. I'm from Kent myself. See you at Champion Arms which is the nearest indoor range here in Kent.

VeeDubbinJetta91
04-12-2009, 21:06
Welcome. I'm from Kent myself. See you at Champion Arms which is the nearest indoor range here in Kent.

Im down at the Champion arms range every now and then probably see you down there sometimes :wavey:

atakawow
04-14-2009, 00:58
Champion Arms is crap. The place is always so damn crowded:steamed:

Check out Renton Fishing and Hunting Club. It's an outdoor range. Membership is $100 a year. But the most appealing feature of this range is that 99% of its members practice great gun safety.

betyourlife
04-14-2009, 01:01
Go to Seattle's Central District. You can shoot all you want there. They are used to gunfire in residential areas.

shellster
04-14-2009, 11:43
Go to Seattle's Central District. You can shoot all you want there. They are used to gunfire in residential areas.

LOL.

And welcome.

PaulBk
04-14-2009, 17:25
Champion Arms is crap. The place is always so damn crowded:steamed:

Yeah, but Champion (and Wade's) allow qualified members to draw from concealment, rapid fire, etc. Renton Fish and Game does have a great IDPA program and a pretty decent RO.

-Paul

Wash-ar15
04-14-2009, 22:45
I've got like 6 different holsters that will fit my 26. I like the bladetech stuff.

Bring that 26 down to Renton this weekend and try it out at IDPA.:supergrin: