Latest discounts @ Sportsmans Warehouse in Roanoke [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Latest discounts @ Sportsmans Warehouse in Roanoke

Dan
04-07-2009, 18:18
From email news letter:

Prices Slashed Again! Everything Must Go!

If you see it, we suggest you buy it, it will not last long!

Effective immediately, 30%-50% off all merchandise including 30% off Archery Bows and Arrows!

JUST REDUCED! Now you can save 15% off Rifles, Shotguns, Ammo including 10% off Handguns!

Plus take 5% - 30% off already reduced Red Tag Clearance including firearms!

ALL SALES FINAL! NO HOLDS OR LAYAWAYS. ALL MERCHANDISE PURCHASED MUST LEAVE THE STORE AT TIME OF PURCHASE! ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR EXCHANGES, NO EXCEPTIONS!

Cash and major credit cards accepted. Sportsman's gift cards and rewards Visa cards accepted. SORRY NO CHECKS! We are not honoring coupons, rebates, or gift certificates for dollars off. No additional discounts applied. No price matching.

Dan
04-10-2009, 13:55
Attention Sportsman's Warehouse Customers;

TODAY AND SATURDAY ONLY 4/10 & 4/11 - BUY ANY 2 RIFLES, SHOTGUNS OR SCOPES & GET AN EXTRA 5% OFF THE SALE PRICE OF EACH ITEM ****ANY COMBINATION OF 2 QUALIFIES****

CURRENT SALE PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

****15% OFF ALL RIFLES AND SHOTGUNS****

****30% OFF ALL SCOPES****

****30% OFF ALL MUZZELLOADERS****

*EXCLUDING ALL HANDGUNS*

Thank you for shopping with Sportsman's Warehouse.

Richard Simmons
04-10-2009, 16:15
From what I've heard they have some Benelli shotguns that when you apply the discounts are at or below wholesale price. Swmi-auto, O/U and pumps from what I've been told. If your in the market for a Benelli it might be worth a look see.

Quite a few bolt actions rifles left but not many scopes and handguns are pretty much gone

Dan
04-20-2009, 06:59
Entire store 40-60% off!

Final 10 day countdown has begun, everything must go!

Save 10% on Handguns, 20% on Rifles and Shotguns while they last!

SORRY NO CHECKS, HOLDS, PHONE ORDERS, OR COUPONS ACCEPTED!

I want to personally thank each of you that has supported your Roanoke Sportsman's Warehouse since day 1, we will miss you too!

vafish
04-22-2009, 14:51
Entire store 40-60% off!

Final 10 day countdown has begun, everything must go!

Save 10% on Handguns, 20% on Rifles and Shotguns while they last!

SORRY NO CHECKS, HOLDS, PHONE ORDERS, OR COUPONS ACCEPTED!

I want to personally thank each of you that has supported your Roanoke Sportsman's Warehouse since day 1, we will miss you too!

Is there anything left to make a drive to Roanoke worth it?

Dan
04-22-2009, 19:12

As far as firearms, they do have "some" rifles and shotguns left, depends on what you are looking for. Handguns... maybe 5 left? Your best bet is to call. They do have shotgun ammo.

Some knives, cloths, footwear, fishing, camping, and fixtures, just depends on what you want.

Dan
04-24-2009, 17:25

After stopping in there today I would have to say no.

About 12 rifles left and 2 handguns.

FYI everything 50-70% off... whats left anyway.

Still good deals on fishing lures.