Glipsc 4-9-09 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 4-9-09

TreehugginGlock
04-09-2009, 20:41
Well, things were a back to normal with all hands on deck. Glad to see our missing soldiers again. We missed them.

Tonight we had to actually think and pay attention. We had an array of 3 targets and a no-shoot on the left, a target and a no shoot in the middle on the left of center, then a mirror image of the left side on the right side. You were to shoot 2 shots into each target in one array and one of the middle targets, mag change, then 2 shots into the other middle target and the other array, mag change and then pop a single shot into each of the 8 individual targets. Definately a good test of quick sight acquisition.

Here's how everything went down:

4.72 Dean Francisco
4.10 Greg Hodges
3.84 John Haas
3.72 Steve Dunham
2.78 Otis Fox
2.76 Leigh Ann Jeter (winner of the longest mag toss contest)
2.63 Gary Lee
2.61 Jack Hood
2.47 Larry Tourney
2.12 Richard Wanke
1.49 Butch Harley
zero John Thompson
zero Gordon Higginbotham

Lots of fun. We had a few missing regulars tonight, though, and our sympathies do go out to Tom Smith in his loss.

We hope to see everyone next week.

Wonk
04-10-2009, 05:50
Another fun night, as usual. Sorry I ducked out early and couldn't help put up. I call foul though Leigh Ann. If you get to use the best of two tries I want to use my best of two also. :crying: :supergrin:

roadforeman
04-10-2009, 06:48
I must have made you mad last night. My bad! You left me off of the results. I had a 2.63 which was my best to date. For me, that's like making one hundred on math test. I stink at math too.

Gary Lee

Berretta9
04-10-2009, 07:18
We only score the first shoot. Anything else is just for fun.

TreehugginGlock
04-10-2009, 09:18
Another fun night, as usual. Sorry I ducked out early and couldn't help put up. I call foul though Leigh Ann. If you get to use the best of two tries I want to use my best of two also. :crying: :supergrin:Sorry to disappoint you, Wonk, but those were my results from my first shoot even with the mag toss, etc. The reshoot I did afterwards was just for my own benefit and practice. I was just as shocked as you were when I saw the hit factor results. I thought I did far worse. I guess, if had I not tossed my mag away during my first shoot, I might have given Steve a run for his money with the hits I was getting.

Gary, so sorry to miss you on the scoring run down. I was doing that late last night and my eyes must have just wandered. I'll correct it when I get home tonight after work.

roadforeman
04-10-2009, 11:07
You're forgiven.

GL

TreehugginGlock
04-10-2009, 18:52
Okie dokie, GL. Result list has now been fixed.

Have a great weekend everyone.

If you're shooting, shoot straight and shoot fast.

If you're not shooting, that's just too darn bad for you. Better luck next weekend.

Wonk
04-10-2009, 20:17
Sorry to disappoint you, Wonk, but those were my results from my first shoot even with the mag toss, etc. The reshoot I did afterwards was just for my own benefit and practice. I was just as shocked as you were when I saw the hit factor results. I thought I did far worse. I guess, if had I not tossed my mag away during my first shoot, I might have given Steve a run for his money with the hits I was getting.

Gary, so sorry to miss you on the scoring run down. I was doing that late last night and my eyes must have just wandered. I'll correct it when I get home tonight after work.

WOW, Sorry Leigh Ann. You are the woman.:bowdown::bowdown::yourock: