9mm target ammo in Raleigh? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : 9mm target ammo in Raleigh?

Disregarded9-side
04-17-2009, 20:12
I'm in need of 5-6 boxes of 9mm 115/124gr. FMJ target/ball...Magtech, Blazer, American Eagle...whatever's decent; before next Thursday the 23rd. Anything that's not more than $10-13 a box when it gets to me I'd be willing to pay...

Tried going around to all the Wally's and Dick's...seems like you just have to be there at the right time...exactly.

I called out to Gun and Gold in Fuquay which recently (the two times I've been in) has had mountains, literal piles, of ammo...and they have nothing.

I was thinking about calling Ed's...some other places out West.

Mail order just isn't an option :(. I'm going to dedicate part of my 'morrow to finding some ammo,
if any of y'all know where I can buy some ammo anywhere 30 minutes or so around the Triangle, would like to sell me some yourself, or just want to join in the complaining please chime in. Thanks guys.
Happy Friday, and be safe. Tomorrow's going to be a great day to get out and shoot :)

Eagle22
04-18-2009, 06:33
hey

I live up in Roleville. Check the wally world in the east side of Zebulon. I was there two days ago and they had lots of 9mm and 40 S&W blazer brass.

Dicks sports goods in Knightdale on biz 64 gets regular shippments, but tend to go fast.

Perry's gun shop in Wendel also had lot of ammo on Thursday. Fair prices. Not wally world prices, but fair prices.

Perry's is only open until 3:00 on Saturdays.

I shoot AE 40 SW and Blazer Brass .40. The BB was $12.47 at Wally world and the AE was $20.95 at Perry's.

I will pay the extra for the AE over the BB now that I have shot both.

Disregarded9-side
04-18-2009, 10:59
Thanks for your post Eagle, I'll hunt down those leads.
Nothing but losers so far today...

Disregarded9-side
04-18-2009, 11:10
Thanks a lot for your help again, Eagle.

Dick's has none.

Perry's has lots of AE "115 grain, I believe" (which I also prefer) and they want 19.99 for that, $21.99 for WWB.

If it were 16 bucks, I'd be on my way but that's a 40 minute drive for me both ways...come Wenesday, I might be anyway--at least I know I can get it if I have to.

Anyone wanna sell some 9 :)?