Initiation today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Initiation today

Mrs. VR
04-18-2009, 09:16
Our daughter, Emily ,is being initiatied into our local Rainbow Assembly in a couple hours. I can only hope she finds as many lifelong friendships and makes as many wonderful memories as I did when I was a Rainbow girl. I'm actually a teeny bit nervous as I'll be seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in at least a decade. I'm also presenting her with my Rainbow ring after the initiation, which will be a little surprise for her. Just wanted to share.

Batesmotel
04-18-2009, 12:09
Congrats.

jetboatdriver
04-18-2009, 23:01
Our daughter, Emily ,is being initiatied into our local Rainbow Assembly in a couple hours. I can only hope she finds as many lifelong friendships and makes as many wonderful memories as I did when I was a Rainbow girl. I'm actually a teeny bit nervous as I'll be seeing a lot of people I haven't seen in at least a decade. I'm also presenting her with my Rainbow ring after the initiation, which will be a little surprise for her. Just wanted to share.

This is major league cool!!!!!
Congratulations to you and her. Look forward to hearing updates as she progresses.

zoyter2
04-19-2009, 09:49
Congrats to Ms. Emily! (and to Mom too!)

Mrs. VR
04-19-2009, 15:34
Thanks guys. It was a really special day. :hearts:

RED64CJ5
04-19-2009, 16:34
Wow. I'm glad to hear RG is alive and well in other parts of the country. Little old ladies absolutely ran it into the ground here, as well as what the old timers did to DeMolay.

Sounds like a special day to be cherished.

filthy infidel
05-15-2009, 13:59
A few Brothers from my Lodge attended a mandatory Proficiency meeting a few weeks back, and some young Rainbows gave a lecture. These young ladies will make you proud, and I'm sure your daughter will improver herself having joined. Congratulations.

Forgot about the part about you passing on your ring- you're gonna need the 'quicker picker-upper' for that, I assure you!