Mods for the G27 questions? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Mods for the G27 questions?

Glock940
04-18-2009, 21:17
Hey guys whats up....I have a G27 and would like to know a few things that are perplexing me.

One...I have been told by the gun dealers that the G22 and G27 mags will not fit at all, but reading threads it seems they will. Whats the real story about this?

Two...Can I install a G22 barrel into my G27?

Three....What is with the Pearce +2 extensions? I can only fit one extra round with the extension not 2 like advertised. (yes I am new to these mag extensions)

and any other mod advice (tips) that you guys can help with, for my G27 would be much welcomed.

Thanks

IndyGunFreak
04-18-2009, 21:42
I've been trying to figure out how to hook my G27 up to my monitor, but I dont think I have the right adapter. I considered formatting my Glock, but w/o a display, its pretty difficult...

(hint.. Read the forum description)... I think its time we ask Eric to change the name of this forum..lol, this has been happening a lot lately.

IGF

LT1_MASTER
04-19-2009, 02:12
Hey guys whats up....I have a G27 and would like to know a few things that are perplexing me.

One...I have been told by the gun dealers that the G22 and G27 mags will not fit at all, but reading threads it seems they will. Whats the real story about this?

Two...Can I install a G22 barrel into my G27?

Three....What is with the Pearce +2 extensions? I can only fit one extra round with the extension not 2 like advertised. (yes I am new to these mag extensions)

and any other mod advice (tips) that you guys can help with, for my G27 would be much welcomed.

Thanks

I use G23 mags in my G27 all the time with no issues... cant say for sure about G22 mags but I'd assume they work fine

I have no idea about the barrel question

Pearce +2 extentions will hold 2 rounds more but you really have to force that last one in there.

My 27 is my favorite pistol to shoot... I love it. I would invest in some ammo (if you can find it) and just go shoot the crap out of it.

IndyGunFreak
04-19-2009, 05:51
I use G23 mags in my G27 all the time with no issues... cant say for sure about G22 mags but I'd assume they work fine

I have no idea about the barrel question

Pearce +2 extentions will hold 2 rounds more but you really have to force that last one in there.

My 27 is my favorite pistol to shoot... I love it. I would invest in some ammo (if you can find it) and just go shoot the crap out of it.

Someone always ruins the fun for the geeks.

IGF

syntaxerrorsix
04-19-2009, 07:24
Someone always ruins the fun for the geeks.

IGF

It could be they didn't know any better either :)

LT1_MASTER
04-19-2009, 14:22
It could be they didn't know any better either :)

My bad fellas... I found it under the recent topics on the main page and didnt pay any attention to where it was posted

syntaxerrorsix
04-19-2009, 14:24
My bad fellas... I found it under the recent topics on the main page and didnt pay any attention to where it was posted

Just clowning with you anyways.

:wavey:

IndyGunFreak
04-19-2009, 16:21

LOL, yeah... sure.. :)

I never really thought of "Tech Talk" being confused w/ technical gun talk.. I think w/ more and more new gun owners though, its being misunderstood as that, as this has been happening more and more frequently.

Like I said, might be time to change the name of the forum to Computer Help, or sumthin' ;)

IGF

Arr6
04-21-2009, 22:35
I've been trying to figure out how to hook my G27 up to my monitor, but I dont think I have the right adapter. I considered formatting my Glock, but w/o a display, its pretty difficult...

:laughabove:

ron59
04-22-2009, 07:28
LOL, yeah... sure.. :)

I never really thought of "Tech Talk" being confused w/ technical gun talk.. I think w/ more and more new gun owners though, its being misunderstood as that, as this has been happening more and more frequently.

Like I said, might be time to change the name of the forum to Computer Help, or sumthin' ;)

IGF

Actually, I just joined back in January, and my first trip through the Forums I didn't think "Tech Talk" was for computers. And I'm a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER! Guess I didn't expect to see a "tech" section on a GUN forum.

Yeah... renaming it to "Computer Help" or something similar would prevent this sort of mistake.

On the PRO side for keeping it like it is... I enjoy reading the funny responses people make, such as the "Hooking G27 up to display, wrong adapter... ".

Good stuff.

skullhead
08-20-2009, 13:49
Actually, I just joined back in January, and my first trip through the Forums I didn't think "Tech Talk" was for computers. And I'm a COMPUTER PROGRAMMER! Guess I didn't expect to see a "tech" section on a GUN forum.

Yeah... renaming it to "Computer Help" or something similar would prevent this sort of mistake.

On the PRO side for keeping it like it is... I enjoy reading the funny responses people make, such as the "Hooking G27 up to display, wrong adapter... ".

Good stuff.

---
This is coming from a true Computer Geek. :upeyes: