A call to a cause [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : A call to a cause

thooks
04-19-2009, 18:38
Here is a call to a cause...

I ask that each one of you that support the right to carry when legal by law support those of us that live in areas that have businesses that choose to not support people that lawfully choose to protect themselves, to please take a few minutes and email Taco Mac and tell them that they need to open their eyes as a company and recognize that law abiding citizens aren't the problem.

Here's your background, I know you're asking why...Last year, where the GA legislature passed HB 89 and the governor signed it into law, this allowed people in GA to carry legally into restaurants and other places previously outlawed.

Taco Mac was an outspoken corporate citizen who exclaimed that they would not allow legally armed citizens in their establishments.

Now, one of their employees has chosen to take a gun and prevent a crime against his co-workers and the Taco Mac establishment.

http://wsbradio.com/localnews/2009/04/restaurant-manager-shoots-at-w.html

Please take a minute and fill out the stoopit form and tell Taco Mac how stupid they are (were) for holding an anti-gun position.

http://www.taco-mac.com/contact_us.htm

To give you some more background, there's been a few murders of late-night restaurant/bar employees in the downtown ATL area in the last 6 months. I'm sure this guy was doing what he needed to insure he made it home safe. Nothing wrong with what this guy did.

BamaBud
04-19-2009, 19:33
Done.

Kiltedbiker
05-12-2009, 00:02
Here's my stand: To the Devil with Taco Mac! It is their right as a business to establish rules, that don't violate EEOC rules, in their private establishments. Boycott their sorry behinds! I went to the site and left my message, don't give them your money! I am not going to try to beg them for my Constitutional rights. They can kiss my backside! I have been in the military too long to ask a single soul for my rights. That is how you lose your rights. You don't ask, you demand and be prepared to back it up. That is how freedom is won and kept. Eat at their competitors restaurant.:steamed:

Have you noticed that the violence is taking place in facilities that don't permit firearms? Schools, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. The criminals know that they rule the place for as long as the maintain superior firepower. Then the wimpy business owners want to call the police to bring their guns in to handle the situation.

OgenRwot
05-12-2009, 00:41
Here's my stand: To the Devil with Taco Mac! It is their right as a business to establish rules, that don't violate EEOC rules, in their private establishments. Boycott their sorry behinds! I went to the site and left my message, don't give them your money! I am not going to try to beg them for my Constitutional rights. They can kiss my backside! I have been in the military too long to ask a single soul for my rights. That is how you lose your rights. You don't ask, you demand and be prepared to back it up. That is how freedom is won and kept. Eat at their competitors restaurant.:steamed:

Have you noticed that the violence is taking place in facilities that don't permit firearms? Schools, hospitals, nursing homes, etc. The criminals know that they rule the place for as long as the maintain superior firepower. Then the wimpy business owners want to call the police to bring their guns in to handle the situation.

FTW!
I agree, if they choose to not permit firearms so be it. Go somewhere else.