Yaya from hell [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Yaya from hell

Wp.22
04-22-2009, 01:28
http://www.razor.tv/site/servlet/segment/main/news/26480.html

atmarcella
04-22-2009, 04:48
she should be killed..... point blank.... me ilog dito sa likod ng bahay ko..... pwede ko sya tapon dito.

sandman_sy
04-22-2009, 05:21
no no no.. wag naman atmarcella,

If i found out.. my yaya kicked my daughter. She's gonna recieve "hell" from me before i take her out for a "ride" (one way). Man, my heart feels bad after looking at the video.. what kind of a psycho person would do that to a kid.

cebuboy
04-22-2009, 07:13
Wow! I don't have kids... But this is just wow... That kind of yaya deserves to be boiled in oil...

ahtsay
04-22-2009, 08:44
i don't usually react to these but grabe ito..... we don't even do that to dogs, what more a little child. :steamed: Monster or Misunderstood?? Whats not to understand? She was stomping on a child lying helpless on the ground. Tapos pag tayo ng bata, sinipa pa sa mukha! I think I may share your sentiments on what to do with the yaya :steamed:

I'm not being racist but when we were in Bali, it was one of the most "dishonest" places (in my opinion and experience) we've travelled to. 1st day palang naloko na kami twice....isa sa taxi, where we were charged an extravagant amount of money to go 2 blocks. Second time was with this "time share" company; kunwari you've won something (i know! i know! I'm stupid) tapos they take you to their office where you waste half the day listening to their bola. Then muntik na kami maloko sa loob ng Adiddas store. By that time we were so paranoid that lahat tinitingnan na namin kaya hinde natuloy yung panloloko sa amin. After the trip, my wife told me that she won't go back to Bali even if the trip was free. :sad:

TTPower
04-22-2009, 09:01
GRABE ITO! very disturbing......:steamed:

i shared the link to my brother and friends na may kids of their own...... lahat sila violent reactions rin!
one of them even wanted to go to singapore and hunt down the yaya :rofl:

Wp.22
04-22-2009, 18:05
the indonesian yaya was sentenced to 24 months in jail according to the strait times. This was like 2 years ago pa so laya na siguro itong yaya na ito.

TTPower
04-22-2009, 18:32
the indonesian yaya was sentenced to 24 months in jail according to the strait times. This was like 2 years ago pa so laya na siguro itong yaya na ito.

if thats the case someone should send her back to hell na! :steamed:

isuzu
04-22-2009, 19:07

Have they ever thought of hanging her?

teddyboy
04-22-2009, 19:27
I can't imagine people can do those things.... 24 months is not enough!

adenine
04-22-2009, 19:32
I too can't imagine that some people would this kind of brutality among children! It really is very disturbing!:steamed:

Glock_19_9x19
04-22-2009, 20:09
That yaya is such a loser..
Kulang yung 24 months

Allegra
04-22-2009, 21:34
Dapat sa mga yaya i-ligate! .......ng di dumami ang katulad nyan ahem

monsignor28
04-22-2009, 21:45
the incident happened Nov 2007 so if its 2 years she will be out by Nov 2009

darwin25
04-22-2009, 23:02
When I was 3 years old, my yaya slashed the back part of my left thigh with a butter knife because I wouldn't sleep. My mom beat the hell out her and had her sent to jail. I still have the barely visible scar.

glock26ph
04-23-2009, 01:24
I felt bad watching this video, halos maluha ako sa galit. I have an almost year old son who would be having a yaya in a few weeks.

superman79
04-23-2009, 01:58
Give me 10 mins on the mat with her. Will show her what BJJ feels like when you cant tap!

ron-d75
04-23-2009, 03:42
This is just plain brutal. Hitting and kicking a helpless child. To think a parent left his/her child for her to take care. This is worse than betrayal. This would sure bring out the dark/evil side of every parent.:steamed:

One day she will get hers. What comes around , goes around.

s.g
04-23-2009, 19:14
How I wish I could hire her.

Mura lang naman settlement sa mga ganyang tao in case she goes missing afterwards.

9MX
04-23-2009, 19:24
my wife couldn't bear watching the video. its an old one but very disturbing

iMD
04-24-2009, 01:52
I would do the exact thing to the yaya(kick, punch....the works) twice the force nga lang then send her to jail, then pay someone inside to sodomize her, then after her 24 months of imprisonment I would again pay someone to make her disappear together with her immediate family, but before I liquidate her family, if she has kids, I will hit her kids the same way she hit my kid while she's watching....:steamed:....tapos diretso sa simbahan at magkukumpisal na ako wehehehehehe:tongueout:

lytningfox
04-27-2009, 01:56
I would do the exact thing to the yaya(kick, punch....the works) twice the force nga lang then send her to jail, then pay someone inside to sodomize her, then after her 24 months of imprisonment I would again pay someone to make her disappear together with her immediate family, but before I liquidate her family, if she has kids, I will hit her kids the same way she hit my kid while she's watching....:steamed:....tapos diretso sa simbahan at magkukumpisal na ako wehehehehehe:tongueout:

Foul naman yata na idamay pati yung member of Family nya... pero mangungumpisal ka naman eh... Ok na din siguro sa Church yan :supergrin:

z_e_n
05-09-2009, 09:51
I'd torture that *****.... maybe for a couple of weeks and make her bleed VERY SLOWLY to near death then revive her and start all over again... :steamed: