Father of One of My Kids [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Father of One of My Kids

G23NH
04-22-2009, 10:50
I can not take credit for this, but found it funny on another board and reminded me of a story below:

Father of One of My Kids <hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him.

She says hello.

He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from.

So he says, 'Do you know me?'

To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'

Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and he says,

"My God, are you the stripper from my bachelor party that I had sex with on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery???"

She looks into his eyes and says calmly...

"No, I'm your son's teacher."

This reminded me of what happened to me below, when I taught swimming in the summers during college.

I walked into the local grocery store after work around 5:30pm to pick up dinner (the place was packed and we were in the area right in front of the checkouts).

One of my "students" about 6 yrs old walks up to me say "hello" and gives me a big hug. Then the young mom walks up to me and somewhat loudly tells me to "Stop talking to her little girl". :embarassed: (Since this got other shoppers attention)

Then about 10 seconds later she realizes that I know her and her daughter, then in (the only available to women high pitched sequel) states

"Oh, I did not recognize you with your Clothes ON!"

That must have given whiplash to about 40 or so people in the area :rofl: I thought I was going to turn 10 shades of red, though she did look pretty good, there was just no good way for this to be interpreted by any one within 20 feet.

iRenegade
04-25-2009, 12:20
:laughabove:

Nicko
04-25-2009, 12:30
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k346/Neanderthalis/homer-simpson-doh.jpg

oneofthose
04-25-2009, 12:34
Man, that's funny stuff!