Thanks,

rf

JimBianchi
04-24-2009, 20:07
Crashed my laptop so I don't use it.

(I am now 100% Firefox)

MavsX
04-24-2009, 20:34
never tried it, but i have heard good things...except for the guy above me.

edcrosbys
04-24-2009, 20:37
I switched to it from Firefox shortly after it was released. I still have to use IE for my bank, but that's it. I feel that it's faster than FF, but it could be my perception.

You can load both and try them out, ya know? :)

IndyGunFreak
04-24-2009, 21:02
I used it for a short time.. Still prefer Firefox or Opera....

However, wasn't there a thread here not to long ago, regarding a rather large privacy issue? I can't remember the exact issue, but there was a thread here in TT on it...

IGF

pkn.glock23
04-26-2009, 04:16
I use FireFox Ie and Crome all for diferent reasons. I keep my content in Firefox the better half is not pc savvy so she uses the ie I use Crome for Media only sights which uses the most visited pages to my liking.

Big Al 24
04-26-2009, 15:18
I used it for a short time.. Still prefer Firefox or Opera....

However, wasn't there a thread here not to long ago, regarding a rather large privacy issue? I can't remember the exact issue, but there was a thread here in TT on it...

IGF

I agree with Indy. I like it, but not enough to completely switch. As far as the privacy issue goes:

http://www.google.com/search?q=google+chrome+privacy+concerns&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

CheesyD
04-26-2009, 19:34
I used Chrome for awhile and liked it really well. I didn't like the way it wouldn't save certain personal information to save me retyping over and over. Other than that, I liked it a lot and thought it was slightly faster than Firefox. I've since switched from XP to Ubuntu and use Firefox exclusively.

Dandapani
04-26-2009, 19:54
Waiting to try the Linux version. Supposedly it will be open source. Would prefer developers OUTSIDE of Google to have a chance to scour the code for information transmitters. Google is notorious for collecting "information" and data warehousing it about one's searches, emails (I refuse to use gmail), etc. I use a google anonymizer plug-in in my Firefox installation.

Drjones
04-28-2009, 12:32
Yep, I use both FF & Chrome.

Chrome is nice, has some features I like, some I don't.

I can NOT believe that it does not have auto-complete. That is coming in the next version, but they should be sued for even thinking of releasing a browser without it. :upeyes:

Otherwise, give it a shot - you'll like it!

dvlferdz
05-03-2009, 16:57
use google chrome and no problem whatsoever. IT IS great because errors happen per tab as is claimed by google so the whole programs does not close if errors happen.