S&W Gun Sale in West Point today [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : S&W Gun Sale in West Point today

WileyG27
04-25-2009, 07:32
I'm about to leave heading to West Point, Gary's Gun & Pawn is having a big Smith & Wesson sale. A friend of mine called me last night and told me he picked up a new S&W Sigma 9mm(could also get .40 for same price), came with 2 mags, holster, cleaning kit, choice of flashlight or knife for $329 + tax!

They have S&W Reps there also and some other deals so I'm skipping the Gun Show and heading for a sale instead. I'll post later what I find and/or buy.

GunOneDown
04-26-2009, 06:08
hope you enjoy that 11# trigger on that SIGMA. Those guns don't deserve the S&W name. goodluck though.

WileyG27
04-29-2009, 22:36
I didn't get the Sigma... flat out didn't like it. And you're right, it didn't deserve the S&W name on it. But, it wasn't a wasted trip though.

We went to Gary's in West Point then other one in Columbus and that's where I found a Metro Arms 1911 for $449. I looked it over, everything seemed tight so I bought it. We stopped on the way home and after going thru a couple of boxes of ammo, I love it! Very accurate right out of the box, smooth trigger pull and great on recoil.

My friend bought a single action .22 revolver that also came with a .22 magnum chamber for $150. After we shot it a few times, I kicked myself for not picking up a couple. They were special buys because of blemished finishes... hardly noticed them.

We both came away with good buys so it was a good day. May go back this weekend and pick up one of the .22s like his if they have anymore.

GunOneDown
04-30-2009, 19:10
WTG Wiley, I've bought from Gary back when I was up in Starkville for a while.