Silvercreek IDPA Monthly Match - Saturday, May 2nd [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silvercreek IDPA Monthly Match - Saturday, May 2nd

TreehugginGlock
04-26-2009, 16:14
Hello, everyone.

Hope you are all enjoying the nice weather we've been enjoying this weekend and are getting excited about next weekend. Should be quite fun. I'm not talking about a bunch of horses running around a track; I'm talking about our next IPDA match and shooting with your friends, of course. Yes, it is Derby day, but for those of us who don't have a lot of luck with the picking of the ponies, this is my idea of a much more enjoyable day.

Registration will be from 9am to 10 am with new shooter orientation at 9:30. Regular shooters meeting will being at 10 am. We will start shooting immediately after the shooters meeting so we can get done as quickly as possible. This month's course of fire is a minimum of 77 rounds, but bring extra just in case. If you have never shot with us before, according to IDPA rules, you will be allowed to shoot with us once without needing to join IDPA. If this is your second time to shoot with us, we will have the application forms at the range so you may join the day of the match. Annual IDPA dues is $40. Cost to shoot our match is $18 for non-Silvercreek members and $15 for Silvercreek members. SO's shoot for free, so if you want to SO, please let me know.

If you need directions or additional information, you can either go to www.silvercreekcc.org or contact me directly.

Hope to see you all there next Saturday. Help setting up and tearing down is most appreciated.

Leigh Ann Jeter
IDPA Match Director
Silvercreek Conservation Club
Sellersberg, Indiana