Petition is in [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Petition is in

Cochese
04-28-2009, 03:57
:supergrin:

Turned my petition in. They talked about me in tonights lodge and I'm gonna have a couple gruff 'ol Mason's checking me out at home in the next few weeks. :cool:

EA here I come!

bassman-dan
04-28-2009, 08:23
Congratulations! You are about to embark on a fascinating journey.
I got kinda tired of people telling me that I would get as much out of the experience as I put into it but I have found no truer words.
You can loaf along doing the minimum and that is all you will gain from the experience. You can also put extra effort into it and you will be rewarded accordingly. There are many, many, different paths you can follow in Freemasonry for fun, recreation, or education so get out there and have a good time!

zoyter2
04-30-2009, 00:45
Good for you Cochese. I saw your old post and sorta wondered if you had petitioned.

grecco
05-03-2009, 16:48
Congrats and enjoy the journey.
You will meet some of the most upstanding and amazing peope,
you will be honored to call them Brother.

deputy tom
05-05-2009, 15:32
Good for you.I truely believe that you will be glad that you took this course.PM me if you feel the need.tom.:cool:

jetboatdriver
05-05-2009, 21:57
:supergrin:

Turned my petition in. They talked about me in tonights lodge and I'm gonna have a couple gruff 'ol Mason's checking me out at home in the next few weeks. :cool:

EA here I come!

Awesome, too bad I didnt know you were interested when you were in TX - it would be a drive to where you are.

This is excellent news!!! Great decision on your part

filthy infidel
05-15-2009, 13:56
Congratulations in advance and wise move sir.

mmsig229
05-18-2009, 11:03
Congrats, you've taken the first step. You'll meet with an investigation commitee next, then they'll give their recommendation at the following stated meeting. Then you'll be voted on.
You'll then be contacted by the Secretary of the Lodge and be informed of the results. Best of luck!!

AnimalK
06-15-2009, 06:57
Great, I guess I'll have to not insult him behind his back anymore...

Best of luck, Cheesy!!!

<----------MM, 32

<----------Has called Cochese "Brother" for other reasons.

Batesmotel
06-16-2009, 17:57
At your home? They met me for pie and ice cream. I think you should push for a meal.:whistling:

Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Kimelac
06-16-2009, 21:14
At your home? They met me for pie and ice cream. I think you should push for a meal.:whistling:

Congrats and enjoy the ride.

Yeah - I got a sandwich and coffee out of the deal...

:tongueout:

You're on your way. Congrat's on a good start to a great journey.

Cochese
06-25-2009, 06:33
Thanks guys! Miss ya AK! Come to DEN soon. I owe you some patches and a pin!

I'm happy to say I was conferred my first degree on Monday night.

I'm in for a wonderful journey. Thank you brothers.

ander
07-21-2009, 14:22
you are just starting, i have been a MM for 38 years . i am still learning.
enjoy Brother

jetboatdriver
09-03-2009, 14:01
Thanks guys! Miss ya AK! Come to DEN soon. I owe you some patches and a pin!

I'm happy to say I was conferred my first degree on Monday night.

I'm in for a wonderful journey. Thank you brothers.

Status Update?????

ander
09-04-2009, 19:44
:welcome::milestone: study hard, as it has been said you get what you put in it. it gets better as you go on, just remember they are all your BRO.s good luck and welcome.

Gary 32 PM Florence LODGE 338 AF&AM

Cochese
09-05-2009, 06:12
My proficiency for EA is on the 14th, then a few weeks later my FC is conferred!

This is awesome.

jetboatdriver
09-06-2009, 06:26
My proficiency for EA is on the 14th, then a few weeks later my FC is conferred!

This is awesome.

Glad you are enjoying it Brother; and you are just beginning the journey.

Keep us updated!

ruralpatrol
09-10-2009, 18:53
This is a good time of year to be going in at least here in Ohio due to the inspection season..

mmsig229
09-24-2009, 17:34
Actually you'll be "passed" to the Degree of Fellocraft. Congrats on your EA, If I was there, I would have given you the Apron Lecture!!!