Glipsc 4-30-09 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Glipsc 4-30-09

TreehugginGlock
04-30-2009, 19:49
Well, we closed down the month with a smoking good time. Saw some relatively new faces and one that we thought we'd never see again. Great fun with the great shoot courtesy of Dean Francisco and a few belly laughs along the way made the night worthwhile.

Tonight we had a very tight grouping of 4 targets with 3 no-shoots woven in between. It was 2 strings. Facing back to the target hands in a surrender position. At the buzzer, turn, draw and fire 2 rounds into each body, mandatory mag change and one shot into each head. Distance was 7 yards, so no distance problems tonight. Second string was a repeat of the first.

6.229 John Haas
5.031 Leigh Ann Jeter :faint:
4.486 Steve Dunham
4.445 Dean Francisco
4.175 Jim Geiger
3.940 Greg Hodges
3.808 John Whitt (welcome back - we missed you)
3.133 Rich Baker
1.084 Butch Harley
0.929 Tom Spivey

Smaller crowd tonight but definately quality. Guess everyone was gearing up for the Derby instead. Well, we hope to see everyone back next Thursday night. Have a great weekend and if you're looking for somewhere to shoot this weekend, remember Silvercreek Conservation Club in Sellersburg, Indiana, has their monthly IDPA match on Saturday. Registration starts at 9 am, new shooters meeting at 9:30, regular shooters meeting at 10 with match starting shortly there after. Need more information? See www.silvercreekcc.org or shoot me a PM. It will be lots of fun and quite challenging. Minimum round count this month is 77 with 6 stages.

GenoTac Ind.
04-30-2009, 21:15
This is really good...Leigh Ann second. I really want to see that happen often, good shooting. Sorry couldn't make it, had a detail to do at the Pegasus Parade. Dean, give me a call. Got your money.

-Gene