Vacation rental that allows shooting? [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Vacation rental that allows shooting?

stooxie
05-01-2009, 08:15
Hello,

My buddies and I do an annual "suburban camp out" on a farm in Middleburg. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like that is going to work out for much longer.

Anyone know of any places in VA or WV where you can rent a cabin and shoot a few skeet, cook dinner over an open fire? Anyone have any property like that and is willing to rent it for 3-4 days?

Thanks,
-Stooxie

The Habit
05-01-2009, 08:53
Hello,

By buddies and I do an annual "suburban camp out" on a farm in Middleburg. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like that is going to work out for much longer.

Any know of any places in VA or WV where you can rent a cabin and shoot a few skeet, cook dinner over an open fire? Anyone have any property like that and is willing to rent it for 3-4 days?

Thanks,
-Stooxie

My buddy owns a rental cabin and property in Gore, VA. It's beautiful property. You may want to email him or call him to see if he would mind the skeet shooting. We've shot out there before but of course that was with him present. Anyway, his name is Tyler Williamson and this is his contact information:

http://www.vrbo.com/34480

Tell him Nathan sent you.

chris in va
05-02-2009, 14:20
The Cove Campground in Gore VA has a shooting range. I've shot clays many times there. They also have cabins.