Silvercreek IDPA Match Results - May 2, 2009 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Silvercreek IDPA Match Results - May 2, 2009

TreehugginGlock
05-02-2009, 19:48
Well, folks, we did it again. We pulled off another amazing shoot and it didn't rain on us while we were shooting. It was a bit touch and go there for while, but the rain gods had mercy on us and the Derby and did not ruin our fun. We even had a bit of sun come out and the nice cool breeze was very pleasant, too.

I am so happy to see the turn out we had. 29 shooters and 3 joined IDPA, too! Excellent. Keep bringing your friends, folks. We love seeing new faces and sharing our sport.

The match this month included a compilation of 6 stages (4 stages taken directly from the 2008 Badlands Oklahoma sanctioned match and 1 from the 2002 Florida State match to give everyone a flavor of what sanctioned match quality stages are like to shoot). Our minimum round count was 67. The match results are attached.

I do have a request of my regular shooters and anyone who does come out to shoot. On your score sheet, please mark your Division and Class. If you are not sure what to mark, please ask your SO or the Match Director.

Again, special shout out goes to Tom Smith for his undying help organizing and setting up the stages. I also want to thank my SO's, everyone who helped paste targets and everyone who helped tear down the stages, too. Without everyone's help, I know I could not do this on my own. Your assistance helps to keep this club alive. Thank you.

For those of you who shot our classifier match in April, don't forget to bring your classifier cards to our next match. I will have your results at the match and can initial your cards at that time. Classifier scores will also be posted to the IDPA HQ website shortly, too. (Still waiting on some info from HQ first, though, so thanks for your patience.)

Sorry to say, we will not be having an IPDA match in June due to the USPSA Indiana State Match being held at the club on our weekend. We will, however, be having our next match on Saturday, July 4th. Come celebrate our Independance Day with a bang, bang, bang!

See you all in July. :wavey: