Waldorf, MD May 16-17 [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Waldorf, MD May 16-17

Olivers_AR
05-08-2009, 13:39
GSSF match in the VA/MD/DC area is coming up next weekend. Directions (http://www.gssfonline.com/schedule_etc/images/Match_Maps/Maryland-WMD-Map.jpg)

Have a car show on Friday and Saturday (Carlisle Import and Kit Car Show), but plan to be there Sunday, assuming that GSSF got my registration.

G30Jack
05-08-2009, 14:03
I always forget about this match. I'm teaching a class in Winchester.

DannyR
05-08-2009, 14:35
I'll be there Saturday morning.:cool:

Alcoy
05-08-2009, 16:10
Plan to be there on Sunday to shoot my first match. I sent my GSSF application last 4/20. Have not received/heard from them. Could I bring my fax application and just pay for the match there?

I hope Danny is monitoring. He's been helping and got me convince to shoot in GSSF.

DannyR
05-08-2009, 16:27
Alcoy,

You can bring your copy and pay the match fee there. Pepare to have a lot of fun on Sunday. I will PM you some shooting hints that will be of immense help. Wish I coul be there Sunday to help you on the spot, but the wife and I shall be touring Mt. Vernon.

Alcoy
05-08-2009, 22:59
Danny,

Thanks for the PM. Have fun shooting on Saturday and enjoy Mt. Vernom with the Misis. Thanks again.

vafish
05-09-2009, 18:39
Dang,

Got a scout camp out that weekend. Already signed up and paid for.

koolaid
05-11-2009, 09:15
Oliver, wish we could team up again this year, but I will be out of town this weekend. I have always enjoyed shooting the Waldorf match and this will be the first one I have missed in a few years. Maybe if things work out I will be able to make the Creedmoor match this year.

Olivers_AR
05-11-2009, 18:39
No worries, Thinking about the PA, OH and NC matches, depends on time, money and being able to locate ammo ;( Happy to support a VA squad anytime!

Oliver, wish we could team up again this year, but I will be out of town this weekend. I have always enjoyed shooting the Waldorf match and this will be the first one I have missed in a few years. Maybe if things work out I will be able to make the Creedmoor match this year.

Tweek's Turbos
05-12-2009, 18:48
I'll be at the show, not the match!