May 23-June 5: MH 25%-off sale, with FREE Stuff! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : May 23-June 5: MH 25%-off sale, with FREE Stuff!

JC Refuge
05-16-2009, 10:40
Our 25%-Off Mountain House Sale is May 23 - June 5,
As Always--It Ships FREE to the Lower 48!

Our next Mountain House sale is right around the corner. Our Mountain House cans (http://safecastleroyal.com/category_63/30-yr.-Cans.html) will all be on sale at a 25% discount from May 23 - June 5.

If you don't know about Mountain House--it's the best storage food in the world, bar none. It's good for more than 25 years on the shelf. It's absolutely top-quality food--made by government-contracted and continuously inspected Oregon Freeze Dry Inc. They've been at it for more than 40 years and they have earned the respect and affection of every one of their customers.

I donate variety packs to our local Boy Scout troop and if this doesn't tell you what you need to know about the taste, I don't know what will ... we have yet to hear of any of those kids (or the adults) who do not LOVE the food. I am serious. I'm stuck now, because I need to keep them well-supplied since they are so enamored with the stuff. (Actually, I am very pleased to donate to their cause--the Boy Scouts of America have been my number one favorite charity for many years.)

Anyway--this will be our last MH sale for several months, so if you think the time is coming when you just might need to have your emergency food supply topped off and in place, please take advantage of this sale. The discounts are the maximum allowed by the manufacturer.

But there's more ... not only do you get the maximum 25% off discount AND FREE shipping, buyers club members get these extras ...

- Members who purchase 4 cases or more of Mountain House cans get a FREE hardcover copy of the new bestseller, "One Second After (http://us.macmillan.com/onesecondafter)" by William Forstchen. It's an excellent book--kind of a "second cousin" if you will, to the famed "Patriots" novel by our friend James Wesley, Rawles. Mr. Forstchen's book is a fictional tale about the aftermath of an EMP strike on the USA.

- And yes--we continue to also offer significant gift voucher rebates to our buyers club members based on the number of MH cases purchased. For every eight cases of cans bought, members receive a $120 rebate voucher back by email to use in a subsequent purchase in our store (good toward anything we sell except Mountain House cans). Purchase 35 cases, and you receive a rebate voucher of $500!

Quite simply, you will not find a comparable opportunity out there anywhere else.

These are trying times, friends. Please stay safe.

http://app.expressemailmarketing.com//images/gallery/24795/resized_83x126_onesecafter.jpg

Merlin390
05-16-2009, 10:42
This is a GREAT DEAL I was about to go get some more Mountain House locally but I think I will drive my can business to this site sponcer instead! Thank you for the deal.

JC Refuge
05-17-2009, 17:07
Just got yesterday's mail from my PO Box. About a third of the MH can listings are going are going up in price 3% July 1. I am required to price all their cans according to OFD policies.

Bottom line--another reason to take advantage of this sale.

JC Refuge
05-18-2009, 13:04
I just negotiated a new sale price for the HAZARiD Decontamination kits (http://safecastleroyal.com/item_27/The-HAZARiD-Decontamination-Kit.html) for this sale period. Buyers club members can now purchase those kits at this point for $249, shipping included.

More relevant--members can get the HAZARiD kits for FREE with a purchase of at least 28 cases of MH cans during this sale.

JC Refuge
05-22-2009, 19:26
The sale kicks off tonite at midnite.

JC Refuge
06-02-2009, 10:24
A few days left.

JC Refuge
06-05-2009, 10:57
Last call. This sale expires at midnite tonight, Eastern time.

We ran out of the free books this morning. We are substituting other books in stock, pouches of CELOX, or replica classic bayonet letter openers.