Moving to Utah!!! [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Utah!!!

Giggity-Giggity
05-24-2009, 10:21
Do my Glocks need to be registered? Is there a link describing how to move guns over to UT?

Thanks!!!

UtahIrishman
05-24-2009, 11:47
No registering of any kind in Utah...Giggity. No waiting period on new purchases either.

Welcome to Utah. Where are you escaping from that they require your guns to be registered?

Kyle E. Coyote
05-24-2009, 12:02
Good for you. More hot women per sqare foot than any other state. Giggity.

tyger006
05-24-2009, 21:05
Welcome To Utah!! Where are you moving to? I hope you have a good move. Thanks for checking in, and enjoy the State!

Tyger

Giggity-Giggity
05-25-2009, 12:05
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'm actually been living in three different states for five years: VT, NY and CA. The last two was very challenging since my Glocks had to be registered, but the one thing about those non-Free States is that there are local Glockers and gunners that are constantly fighting for their 2nd rights.

I'll be in West Jordan in a few months. Looking forward to hanging with you guys. Hit me up if you guys are close around W. Jordan.

BB61
06-05-2009, 14:04
from my office window. What brings you to the Beehive state or what kindof job may be the better question.

BearMBD
06-05-2009, 14:45
welcome to Utah a free state. i live in sandy.

okbye
06-05-2009, 19:54
I grew up in Spanish Fork Utah. I think you'll like it in Utah.

Openroadracer
06-06-2009, 12:05
This is a gun owners heaven compared to CA and NY. I moved up from southern CA back in 2000, and haven't regreted it at all. There's an indoor range on Redwood Road not far from West Jordan, however head 20 miles south on the same road if you want a place to shoot outdoors. Wide open state and BLM land. Get your Utah CCW permit asap.

Giggity-Giggity
06-09-2009, 11:54
Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll definitely check out the local ranges and hopefully I can meet some of you.

I applied for my UT CCW early last year at a Cabelas, so I'm good to go. Thanks again!

from my office window. What brings you to the Beehive state or what kindof job may be the better question.

Well, I've been laid off for 6 months now and hoping for better opportunities...plus the wife may get transferred over there. Despite getting laid off, I did pick up a part time job but it isn't enough to pay the Glock bills. Hahaha.

Mjames
06-09-2009, 12:01
welcome to Utah a free state. i live in sandy.

I am in Sandy too

:wavey:

Cokeman
06-22-2009, 00:43
I work in Draper but live in Santquin. I can shoot 5 minutes from my house, so I never go to a range. Utah is great for shooters.