Datapilot questions [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : Datapilot questions

AutomotiveTech
05-30-2009, 21:26
I have some pictures on my cell phone that I would like to move to my computer, and aside from emailing them the only way I have found is to purchase the Datapilot software. My phone is a Motorola, and my wifes is a Samsung. Is there a universal version of Datapilot that will work for both phones? Does anyone have any better suggestions? Any suggestions on where to purchase the software? My phone uses a mini USB, which I have, but my wifes uses a cable I don't have. Thank you in advance for any help.

CitizenOfDreams
05-30-2009, 22:38
P2KTools will probably work for your Motorola (what model is it?). It's a small freeware "hax0r" utility for transferring files, editing SEEMs and flexing.

No idea about Samsung phones, I try to stay away from that brand in general.

stooxie
06-07-2009, 07:21
I have used DataPilot in the past and it's been great.

The issue is not the software, which should work with all the phones, but the data cable. Once you have the data cable you can use all sorts of software: FutureDial (I liked that one alot, too), DataPilot and, if it works for you, the open source BitPim.

-Stooxie

darin2
06-07-2009, 18:05
+1 for Datapilot. They use to sell a Universal cable kit that had several popular brands of cables.