e-bay, computer research [Archive] - Glock Talk

PDA

View Full Version : e-bay, computer research

wallyglock
06-05-2009, 04:24
i am close to making a deal on an electronic item by buying it from the seller who has sold on e-bay before.
i have his user name and need to research his record for the feedback on the transactions he has done before.

step by step.....how do i accomplish this on e-bay with his user name ? :dunno:

thanks wally

IndyGunFreak
06-05-2009, 04:31
i am close to making a deal on an electronic item by buying it from the seller who has sold on e-bay before.
i have his user name and need to research his record for the feedback on the transactions he has done before.

step by step.....how do i accomplish this on e-bay with his user name ? :dunno:

thanks wally

Uhh..lol

On one of his auctions (or the one you're on), On the right you will see his user name, Under his username, click "See Detailed Feedback"

wallyglock
06-05-2009, 05:10
didnt initally go to e-bay auction to find this item i was interested in..... typed in the info on GOOGLE search and LOTS of stuff came up , of course !

i asked the seller if he dealt on e-bay quite a bit and he replied he had done so with mostly very favorable results.
so, as you can deduce from what i am telling you, i dont know how much and exactly how many items he has sold.
he rerplied i could research his selling record thu e-bay by using his seller name he goes by on e-bay.
that is what i am trying to accomplish and have not been able to navigate the site in the way he suggested i do so.

if it is possible to do so, i need the CORRECT info on the way to go.

maybe this will clear up my first info i gave and i can proceed with what i need to do :cool:

MavsX
06-05-2009, 06:15
if you have his user name. or know what he is selling. Find the item by searching for it. Then you could match up the item being sold with his user name. Then click that. Next to his ebay user name will be a number. That number is how many things he has sold through ebay. Click the number. It will then display all the transactions and the feedback he has received. Good luck bro

Patrick Graham
06-05-2009, 08:03
didnt initally go to e-bay auction to find this item i was interested in..... typed in the info on GOOGLE search and LOTS of stuff came up , of course !

i asked the seller if he dealt on e-bay quite a bit and he replied he had done so with mostly very favorable results.
so, as you can deduce from what i am telling you, i dont know how much and exactly how many items he has sold.
he rerplied i could research his selling record thu e-bay by using his seller name he goes by on e-bay.
that is what i am trying to accomplish and have not been able to navigate the site in the way he suggested i do so.

if it is possible to do so, i need the CORRECT info on the way to go.

maybe this will clear up my first info i gave and i can proceed with what i need to do :cool:

In advanced search click completed items, under Sellers check "Only show items from:" and enter the person's ebay user name.